I am reviewing this very late but thought this place is worth a review.
I stayed for a month at The Residence Inn while on an official trip to Rancho Cordova. I must say that this place was an awesome place to stay in...we were three of us and we really enjoyed our stay utilizing most of the amenities provided.
The service and hospitality were at their best, we ended up losing our room access cards quite a few times but the frontdesk issued new ones without any fuss.
The room service deserves a special applause.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Sleep Train Arena and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, evening socials, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn