“Perfect place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hyderabad, India
“Perfect place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am reviewing this very late but thought this place is worth a review.

I stayed for a month at The Residence Inn while on an official trip to Rancho Cordova. I must say that this place was an awesome place to stay in...we were three of us and we really enjoyed our stay utilizing most of the amenities provided.

The service and hospitality were at their best, we ended up losing our room access cards quite a few times but the frontdesk issued new ones without any fuss.

The room service deserves a special applause.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear CyrusKiran,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent here and that our service and hospitality made your stay exceptional. If you are ever back in the area, we hope you will once again choose to stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

Terry P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Erica and Victoria, Front Desk, are wonderful, as is the breakfast and evening hosts. Wonderful, wonderful staff. Room was spotless. Evening dinner with coffee and lemonade M-TH. Full breakfast with two meats, eggs, "fresh" fruit (including blueberries and melon), etc. Perfect score all around!

Room Tip: Inside room was quiet and perfect for the work week.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear NeilRocks,
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to impress every one of our guests and it sounds like we achieved that during your stay. I will let Erica and Victoria know that they helped make your stay exceptional! Please come back and see us here at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova real soon.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

So I stayed there for one week in March with my sister. When you walked in you were always greeted with a smile and a welcome back shout out to the front desk Erika, Margo, and Jenn. and once they new what kind of cookies you like well let just say I gain a few pounds... ate breakfast every day it was a true breakfast, had a few dinners there as well and it was very good thanks to the kitchen Janelle and Kamni for keeping everything clean at all time. The rooms were great we had a two bedroom nice living room and great modern Kitchen. thanks Crystal for keep it spotless.

Room Tip: I like that the two bedroom were on opposite side with there own bathroom
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Madonna11,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. I'm so happy to hear that my staff made your stay exceptional! I will pass along your kind words to them. We truly appreciate you letting others know about us. Please come back soon.

Warm thanks,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

When on holiday I prefer staying at Marriott Residence Inn (RI) for the amenities offered and the RI in Rancho Cordova, California exceeded all my expectations for good customer service and then some. The rooms are tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable and the staff the best. Whoever the Manager I applaud their Leadership as it shows in the staff attitudes towards their customers. As an Elite Marriott Member I have never been treated better then how I was treated in Rancho Cordova RI and I've stayed at many RI across the country. When in Sacramento I will definitely be staying there again...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear G R,
Thank you so much for your five star review and for being a loyal Marriott rewards member. We are so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We work hard to make this your home away from home and comments like yours help us to know that we are succeeding. We look forward to your next visit to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

The staff was awesome and accommodating. We were there for the Tour of California Bicycling race. They staff was very helpful and supportive to our group. Very clean facility, and the rooms are spacious.

• Stayed May 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Jet T,
Thank you for your five star review of the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean, spacious rooms. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stay at the Residence Inn at Rancho Cordova CA when I come to Sacramento. I can honestly say that they treat me like family. Some times they are full and I have to go somewhere else and the other Hotels are never the same. Even other Res Inn. Terry Park has got it Right. All of her Staff are friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate you whether it is making dinner recommendations or reservations or doing whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with the room. Terry, Spencer (who has moved on), Erica & Jen are those who I see most often and they will always take time to ask me how my day is going and of course check to see if everything is good with the room. It really is Home away from home. Thanks Guys for all of your hard work, You are Great! I can Highly recommend The Residence Inn at Rancho Cordova CA. Oh Wait...then it will always be full. ;-) Humm I may have to rethink that recommendation!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Jim M,
Thank you so much for your continued patronage of the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova and for recommending us to others. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that we are able to make this your home away from home. We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Sincere thanks,
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

For the past 11 years we always stay at the Residence Inn, Rancho Cordova. When there is a problem the GM, Terry Park, gives a 100% in customer service. He goes the extra "5 miles" to ensure you are satisfied and no request is to small or to large for him to handle. He makes you want to come back again and again. Excellent staff and the breakfast is OUTSTANDING. We look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear John-Georgia19,
Thank you for the five star review and for being loyal guests! I appreciate the kind words about our hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on impressing our guests, and I'm glad to hear we are succeeding. Please come back and see us at the Residence Inn Rancho Cordova again soon.

Warm thanks,
Terry P.

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!