So I stayed there for one week in March with my sister. When you walked in you were always greeted with a smile and a welcome back shout out to the front desk Erika, Margo, and Jenn. and once they new what kind of cookies you like well let just say I gain a few pounds... ate breakfast every day it was a true breakfast, had a few dinners there as well and it was very good thanks to the kitchen Janelle and Kamni for keeping everything clean at all time. The rooms were great we had a two bedroom nice living room and great modern Kitchen. thanks Crystal for keep it spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Sleep Train Arena and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, evening socials, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn