The Residence Inn Rancho Cordova was my home away from home Sunday PM thru Thursday AM for 5 months. The hotel is clean and has large suites. Wireless access is very good. I did not like the practice of allowing dogs at the hotel. I have allergies and had to ask to move rooms more than once.
Breakfast is very well done. The hostess (and cook) goes out of her way to make certain things are fresh and plentiful. The evening hostess (and cook) is pleasant but not very efficient or helpful.
The location is OK but not condusive for walking to restaurants or shopping. The only restaurant within walking distance is in the casino next door. There are plentiful fast food options about 4 minutes away by auto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Sleep Train Arena and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, evening socials, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn