“Amazing 25 day stay at Residence Inn in Rancho Cordova!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“Amazing 25 day stay at Residence Inn in Rancho Cordova!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Superb! Amazing! Everybody was great! Thank you Spencer,
Crystal and staff for a wonderful stay! You all were great! Excellent customer service! The Best!

The front desk staff was courteous, friendly and provided excellent customer service!

The complimentary breakfast and dinners were delicious and they provided hot meals!
Amazing!

My suite was gorgeous! All new furnishing, stainless stell refrigerator , flat screen TVS
In living room and bedroom!

The property is immaculate and extremely well maintained!

The pool, sauna and gym were clean !

Great experience !

Sincerely

Rose Loggin

• Stayed August 2013
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for the great compliments about our hotel,staff and service. It is our goal to always exceed your expectaions and to provide you with an exceptional stay. Please contact us directly if we can provide any assistance in the future.

Terry Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been staying at Residence Inn Rancho Cordova for close to three years now .I would like to say the staff here is really friendly co operative in every way .I have really enjoyed staying there.thanks to staff at the front and housekeepers ...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rakesh,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. You have been with us for a very long time. It is great having you stay with us. We hope that you will be with us for quite a long time.

Carmichael, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have had issues with our home twice in three years..both times we have stayed here. We travel all over the world and I can honestly say that this hotel is truly the BEST. The front desk staff (Jennifer, Kim, Victoria & Spencer) very friendly and helpful. Crystal and her staff of housekeepers the same way. Even the cooks (morning & evening ) Kami and Gracie couldn't be nicer. This is truly a home away from home!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the staff and our hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your "home away from home". Our goal is to make your stay exceptional! We look forward to having you as our guest!

Victoria Everett
Asst. General Manager
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm here in the Sacramento area working for Sutter Health at Mather. I've been at the Residence Inn in Rancho Cordova since January 2013 and am very happy with the service. The staff is very friendly and responsive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing the Rancho Cordova Residence Inn for your business travel. We appreciate your kind comments regarding the staff. We look forward to providing you exceptional service for your stays in the future!

Victoria Everett
Asst. General Manager
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Residence Inn Rancho Cordova several times over the past few months. It is clean and quiet with well appointed apartments in different sizes. Each studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom has a spotless, up to date kitchen. I have really enjoyed staying there. Special thanks to Kimberly and Jen at the front desk for their extra special, professional and warm treatment.
Only one restaurant that I know of nearby (behind the hotel/no affiliation). I hope to find others. The location is near a business park.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments! Also, your feedback regarding the service is very helpful and will be shared with our staff. We want to do everything to make your stay enjoyable! We appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Rancho Cordova area!

MAGALIA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I expected a restful night in an area of Sacramento we both like very much. For the first time we choose this Residence Inn expecting a satisfying experience. We are Marriott Gold Members and travel a lot, staying at Marriott properties most of the time. This Residence Inn is not up to the usual Marriott standard. It looks inviting from the outside; the rooms are nicely designed, clean, and very practical for longer stays. But please ask yourself: What is the most important thing in a hotel room? The bed of course. You go to a hotel to get a good night's rest. If you agree with this answer the Residence Inn in Rancho Cordova is not for you. My wife and I struggled the whole night to avoid sliding into the "hole" in the middle of the bed which indicated that the mattress must either be terribly old or damaged by overuse. Our sleep was constantly interrupted. I even got up in the middle of the night because I couldn't stand lying in this bed anymore. By the way, this is not the first time we experienced bad mattresses like this one in Residence Inn hotels. While even the lower priced Marriott Towne Place hotels have relatively new, comfortable mattresses, the Residence Inn seems to be treated like a stepchild by the corporate offices.

This experience alone would in my eyes be sufficient to downgrade the hotel to a "poor" rating. But there were other incidences that made us unhappy. For instance the air conditioning. The A/C unit for our suite (which consisted of two rooms) was hidden in a not accessible closet right next to the bed of all possible places and created an unbearable noise level when in working condition.

The next morning my wife wanted to make an 800 call and found out that the phone was not working. The girl at the reception explained that the phone was never turned on when we checked in (which means it was not working for the whole duration of our stay). A few minutes later the receptionist called and confirmed that she now turned on the phone and we could use it. It still did not work and my wife had to use her cell phone. They offered to send a repair man to our room but we declined because we already were in the process of checking out. I wonder if the phone now works in this room.

And another thing: The Residence Inn hotels pride themselves to offer a free continental breakfast better than in most other hotels of the same standard. Over time we experienced wonderful breakfasts in other hotels of this brand. What was offered here is in no way better than average.

The Residence Inn Rancho Cordova will not see us again and Marriott should take notice in order to not loose other guests too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that these issues are being addressed! We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will continue to stay at Residence Inn Rancho Cordova the next time you stay in the area.”

Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recently concluded a 6 month stay at the Rancho Cordova Residence Inn in conjunction with my first job in IT consulting. I am from Jackson, Mississippi so needless to say, I was a long way from home. The staff at the Residence Inn seemed to understand and empathize with someone who travelled for a living and was so far from home. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and to truly give me "a home away from home". Toward the end of my stay, I came down with a severe stomach virus. Being away from home was bad enough, but to be away from home and very, very ill was even harder. I could not leave my room for almost a week. The staff kept me in ice chips and Gatorade and consistently checked on me and my needs. I will never forget these people and their kindness. It made leaving much harder than I had anticipated.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Cheryl,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. It was our pleasure providing you a home away from home. We hope that you will visit us again the next time your travel brings you back to the Sacramento area. Please let us know if we can provide any asistance.

Terry Park

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!