“Resident Inn... A great home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
Richmond, California, United States
“Resident Inn... A great home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hello Fellow Travelers,

My name is Larry Bates, and I am not one to endorse products or services lightly. However the service I have recieved at the Rancho Cordova Marriott Resident Inn is Excellent. Terry Park, the site manager, and his entire staff, have made my 6 month stay very enjoyable and comfortable.

Their commitment to me, and other residents, is top noched. The rooms are nice, spacious and secure. I don't have to worry about my personal belongings. (Very Important). My room is kept fresh and clean. I always get a "good morning Mr. Bates" from Terry and the staff (although, I always tell them to call me Larry).

The breakfast meal is tasty, and very important to me, cause I'm always in a hurry to get to work. Lastly, the facility is kept clean, grounds are maintained, swimming pool and hot tub are cleaned, and I even get my UPS packages delivered to the front desk.

I would recommend this Resident Inn to anyone looking for a home, away from home.

10 points out of 10.... Excellent.

Respectfully,

Larry N. Bates
Lnbates@comcast.net

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Mr. Bates,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us. You have been with us for a very long time. Its was great having you stay with us. We hope that your travels with bring you back to this area sometime soon.

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I enjoy my stay at the Residence Inn. The staff is always curtious, nice, friendly and helps in any way they can. I work in Sacramento for business, I enjoy very much my stay. The Rancho Cordova Residence Inn has everything that I could ask for when being away from home. I love staying there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for the great compliments about our hotel and service. It is our goal to always exceed your expectaions and to provide you with an exceptional stay. Please contact us directly if we can provide any assistance in the future.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for the last 4 years. The staff are the nicest and most accommodating people you will ever find and strive to make every guest feel right at home. The property is well maintained and the rooms are inviting and comfortable. The meals are always great. I couldn't imagine staying ant any other place in the Rancho Cordova area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am happy to hear that you have been with us for so long and you enjoy staying with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. We are also happy to hear that your fine our hotel to be well maintained and comfortable. We will continue to strive to always exceed your expectations.

Santa Cruz, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Residence Inn will meet all your expectations if you are used to staying there. We are partial to Marriott beds and they delivered.

But here's the unexpected part. Apparently a filter wasn't working in the indoor pool area and my daughter ended up having asthma reaction because of the extra Chlorine in the air. She ended up being okay but it was distressing so I talked to the front desk about the next morning. The clerk listened and was great as far as I was concerned.

Then, while eating breakfast, the manager came up. She asked good questions about what happened. Told me she had already called the service folks (on a Sunday) and had aired out the pool room and wanted to know if we needed a doctor or any help for my kid. I was floored. THEN she comped us a night's stay.

I have never had someone be so immediate, so responsive and so kind.

The whole team there mirrored her attitude. It's a great place to stay. Thank you Residence Inn team!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments! Also, your feedback regarding the service is always helpful. We want to do everything to make your stay enjoyable! We appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Rancho Cordova area!
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I work in the Sacramento area and am away from home for long periods of time. The Rancho Cordova Residence Inn makes feel very comfortable. The staff is warm and friendly and are always willing to help. And the food isn't bad at either. When I don't feel like cooking or eating out, I can always find something good to munch on. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you can, try a room with a fireplace.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. I will make sure to pass on your great feedback about our service to the staff. We hope to have you stay with us agin in the future.

West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Rooms are clean and well furnished. All appliances are in good working order and very new. Staff are friendly and the breakfast and dinners are of good quality. I enjoy staying here as my home away from home. I like to get out and walk around the grounds and surrounding area and it is quiet and peaceful. Located near several eating places and other shopping.

Thanks for a good stay,
Debbie Hatley

Room Tip: I like to stay on the opposite side of the highway, but the traffic isn't very loud.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ms. Hatley,

Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel and your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found your stay to be peaceful and you enjoyed the area. We look forward to you to stay with us in the future. Please contact us directly for any reservation assistance.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a newly remodeled property. The layout is that of most RI's. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I'd highly recommend. The food is very good both in the morning and in the evening. The location is conveniently located just off the highway. It's also right next door to a casino.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the new renovation upgrades and our new menu items for the evening social. I will also pass on to the staff your compliments about our service.

Terry Park

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!