“My home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
Nashville, Tennessee
“My home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for the last 4 years. The staff are the nicest and most accommodating people you will ever find and strive to make every guest feel right at home. The property is well maintained and the rooms are inviting and comfortable. The meals are always great. I couldn't imagine staying ant any other place in the Rancho Cordova area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I am happy to hear that you have been with us for so long and you enjoy staying with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. We are also happy to hear that your fine our hotel to be well maintained and comfortable. We will continue to strive to always exceed your expectations.

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Santa Cruz, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Residence Inn will meet all your expectations if you are used to staying there. We are partial to Marriott beds and they delivered.

But here's the unexpected part. Apparently a filter wasn't working in the indoor pool area and my daughter ended up having asthma reaction because of the extra Chlorine in the air. She ended up being okay but it was distressing so I talked to the front desk about the next morning. The clerk listened and was great as far as I was concerned.

Then, while eating breakfast, the manager came up. She asked good questions about what happened. Told me she had already called the service folks (on a Sunday) and had aired out the pool room and wanted to know if we needed a doctor or any help for my kid. I was floored. THEN she comped us a night's stay.

I have never had someone be so immediate, so responsive and so kind.

The whole team there mirrored her attitude. It's a great place to stay. Thank you Residence Inn team!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RanchoCordovaRI_SM, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments! Also, your feedback regarding the service is always helpful. We want to do everything to make your stay enjoyable! We appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Rancho Cordova area!
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I work in the Sacramento area and am away from home for long periods of time. The Rancho Cordova Residence Inn makes feel very comfortable. The staff is warm and friendly and are always willing to help. And the food isn't bad at either. When I don't feel like cooking or eating out, I can always find something good to munch on. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you can, try a room with a fireplace.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the home away from home experience for all of our guest. I will make sure to pass on your great feedback about our service to the staff. We hope to have you stay with us agin in the future.

West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Rooms are clean and well furnished. All appliances are in good working order and very new. Staff are friendly and the breakfast and dinners are of good quality. I enjoy staying here as my home away from home. I like to get out and walk around the grounds and surrounding area and it is quiet and peaceful. Located near several eating places and other shopping.

Thanks for a good stay,
Debbie Hatley

Room Tip: I like to stay on the opposite side of the highway, but the traffic isn't very loud.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ms. Hatley,

Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel and your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found your stay to be peaceful and you enjoyed the area. We look forward to you to stay with us in the future. Please contact us directly for any reservation assistance.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a newly remodeled property. The layout is that of most RI's. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I'd highly recommend. The food is very good both in the morning and in the evening. The location is conveniently located just off the highway. It's also right next door to a casino.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind compliments about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the new renovation upgrades and our new menu items for the evening social. I will also pass on to the staff your compliments about our service.

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

As a contractor living in WI, finding a place to call home while working in CA for an extended time, was not something I was looking forward to. I tried a couple of other hotels but was never able to get comfortable or shake that living out of a suitcase feeling. After taking a tour of the facility, I knew this is where I wanted to call home. The staff is respectful and friendly and my room is always cleaned beyond expectations. It will be difficult to leave when my contract is done.

Room Tip: Rooms not with the window facing Hwy 50 are quieter. The corner suites have a stove if you want to...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that our hotel feels like home. We strive to provide a comfortable experience that feels like home for all our guest. Please contact us directly if we can provide any further assistance.

Rancho Cordova, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

As on onsite contractor typically running long-term gigs the Residence Inn has always been my first pick.

No matter the State, Location or time of day.night a Residence Inn is always welcoming and a home on the road.

The Staff and Management at the Rancho Residence are part and parcel above even the high standards that are usually found in a Residence.

No matter the request, problem or issue, the staff can be relied upon to not only solve but rectify the situation toot-suite.

Room Tip: Stairs or elevators.....I like end of the hallway next to an external door. Be advises, people like...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind compliments about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Please contact us directly if you need any assistanace with making any furture reservations.

Terry Park

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!