“Just one little problem...” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11131 Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Elkhart, Indiana
“Just one little problem...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel was perfect! We could not have been more satisfied. The room was very spacious, quiet, immaculately clean and very comfortable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine and pool and spa were great after a long day of travelling.
We were extremely satisfied overall.

Now the only bad thing.
Sometime between 8 pm and 7 am, someone got under our vehicle and stole the catalytic converter worth about $5000.00 !!!! even though the lot is open and well lit.
Unfortunately the hotel does not have any parking lot security or video monitoring.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Jose, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have stayed here many times. The staff is always friendly and courteous, and they often call the room after check-in to make sure that I am satisfied with the room accommodations. I am always very satisfied.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Marysville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Would never stay at this hotel again I was given a non-smoking room on a smoking floor. I was not advised of this upon check-in. Supposededly non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray. A very poor way to do business in my opinion. Clothes smelld like smoke the next day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Apache Junction, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed 4 nights on business. Clean, convenient and well kept. Only complaint was house keeping didn't clean my room until 3:30 PM which is when I returned to my room from work. Not very relaxing to come back to your room late in the day and it still isn't ready.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
San Antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights during the 4th of July weekend. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The maid never did supply us with additional shampoo and soap - so I had to ask at the desk. I doubt the hall carpet was ever vacuumed while we were there, lots of little litter on the carpet. As noted by a previous visitor, the pool was full of young children splashing water. I saw several hotel guess with dogs of all sizes on the elevator. I prefer not to stay at hotels with dogs in the rooms.

The breakfast was adequate. I enjoyed the boiled eggs and yogurt. Service at the desk was friendly and helpful. The restaurant next door called Brookside (sp??) has great food at very fair prices.

As to whether or not I would stay here again, if iffy. Great location for getting around since it is on Hwy 50.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the east on a hot day.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Banningham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent value...great location. One glitch; I used Gold points accumulated with LQ's frequent stay program for 2 of the nights and was charged the points as well as a CC debit that exceeded what I was told the final cost would be. I have still not seen the correction made to to my CC account.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Hendersonville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The carpet in our room was so dirty our feet were black on the bottom. We had to wear shoes in the room and clean our dogs feet before we could pick them up. The room was very small for 2 beds, hardly any room to turn around. Would not want to stay there again. We have been on vacation for 4 weeks and staying at La Quinta every night and this is by far toe worst one.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento? Share your experiences!