You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento to your Saves list
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Dirty Carpet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The carpet in our room was so dirty our feet were black on the bottom. We had to wear shoes in the room and clean our dogs feet before we could pick them up. The room was very small for 2 beds, hardly any room to turn around. Would not want to stay there again. We have been on vacation for 4 weeks and staying at La Quinta every night and this is by far toe worst one.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda T

Cancun, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very happy with the room and service. Came into town to visit family for graduation. My onlly complaint was the pool situation. Maybe they should have an adult time only. Towels were an issue and it was trashed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My self or other family members have spent approx 20 nights at the LQ Rancho Cordova in the last 18 months. We stayed there while visiting family. It is not luxurious but then it does not advertise itself as such. it is basic accommodation at a reasonable price. Most importantly the rooms are clean. The front desk staff is pleasant and professional but not very personal. We reserved a non-smoking room with two beds. When we arrived the only two-bed room available was on the smoking floor (didn't realize any hotels still allowed in-room smoking). Wouldn't do the smoking room so chose a king room and then transferred two days later to the room we reserved. It was a little irritating. Beds and rooms are seeming a little worn and everything regarding the bathroom is very basic. The room next door had two dogs which started barking at 5:00am. Next time I may bite the dogs! We will stay there again. It is convenient, clean, reasonable and adequate for our needs (as long as there are no dogs next door).

Room Tip: Check-in early to get the room you reserved.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank stpima_az
Modesto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stayed here for a conference at the Marriott, but the Marriott was all booked. La Quinta is easy to get to and there are lots of nice restaurants in the area. The room was nice but the bathroom was tight, the bed was just okay and the air conditioner noise was so loud that I turned it off so I could get some sleep. There was a dog howling in the room next door for at least 2 hours before I called management. No way they could fix the problem, they just called the owners to come back to take care of their dog. Not very sympathetic staff. I think I will pass on future La Quinta Inns.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mskyyoung
Lakeside, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I went to call another guest room to room and the phone was dead. I went to the front desk to ask and was greeted by a very flippant front desk clerk who argued with me that there was a sign on the front door. I was looking right at the door and could see there was no sign. There was not a sign when I checked in a few hours before either! I should have been told there were no phones in the hotel rooms upon check in so I could make sure my cell phone was charged up. With only a car charger my phone could have easily been dead. This is a safety issue not a vanity issue. When I asked how do you do wake up calls I was told use your phone by Miss Attitude behind the desk. What if it was dead? She said in a voice like I was stupid or brain dead, "Use the radio." I can't tell you how many times a radio fails. What if there was a power outage? I always use two or three alarms and when talking to the others staying at the hotel so do they. What if I wanted to verify someone knocking on my door. What if there was an emergency in my room that needed attention right away? I would have to look up the hotel phone number, and because, when I called to find out the address for the hotel to drive there from the airport, the hotel doesn't have someone answering the phone live when you call them r, I had to go through their menu. When calling this hotel when I pressed the button on the menu for the front desk the phone would go dead. I never did get anyone that day! Horrible safety issue that they should be ashamed for putting guest in harms way! What if I needed verify if that person knocking on my door was really a maintenance person? What if there was a problem in my room and I needed to get to the front desk? What if there was an evacuation and the speakers didn't work. Heck I don't even know if they had speakers in the rooms!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank momtks
Hawthorne, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We live about 300 miles from our only grand child. We try to visit at least once a month. This means staying in a hotel each time. We found the La Quinta Inn & Suites to be the best place to stay. The price is great, the service & staff are wonderful, the rooms are always clean, and comfortable.The breakfast is good and the location is perfect for us. There's also a work out room and a seasonal swimming pool. We are looking forward to bringing our grand child to swim in the pool this summer. It's a great place to stay!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Cleo215
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The staff was very nice. The lady in charge of the breakfast area was very kind she made us feel appreciated. There was not much breakfast selection but the food available was just right if you're on the go. There were tables available for you to sit and enjoy your food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends