I expected a lot more out of La quinta.
Cons- *The entire hotel smells like cigarette smoke.
* The bathtub and toilet was covered with mold.
* The towels smell musty like they left them in the washer for a few days.
* All of our lamps/ clocks were unplugged. I had to move the entire bed out just to find the plug to fix them.
* The room was sadly outdated and smelled like someone threw up on the floor. Literally the entire room smells like a mixture of smoke and vomit.
Pros- *We got a military discount.
* The hotel was easy to find.
* Plenty of parking.
* The bed is comfortable.
I'm hoping our experience was just with this room in this hotel. It was one of the last rooms that was available so I'm hoping they don't normally put people in this room. I'm also not happy with the fact we got charged an extra 20$ a night for a pull out couch? With our military discount it ended up being only 10$ more but still I've never been charged extra for an extra bed or couch at any other hotel so that was new. For almost 80$ a night with a military discount I was very displeased with this hotel. Our next trip to Sacramento we will be staying elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rancho Cordova
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- La Quinta Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova La Quinta