“Excellent and convenient” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11131 Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670   |
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I spent one night here arriving late and leaving early. Basics: easy to find location, easy parking, easy check-in, clean room, decent shower, comfortable bed and a TV that works and delivers at least 10 channels. The only noticeably worse than blah experience was breakfast - little to no real food - day old carbs and cold eggs. But the good news is I did finally figure out how to work those darn self-bake waffle irons. Duh! You rotate it without lifting up the handles! Freeway noise was bad in my room, but it didn't keep me awake. Look, you need a cheap place to get a good night's sleep and you need to get in and get out. I'd take a blah experience and keep more money any day.

Room Tip: The freeway is noisy - ask if there is a quieter side.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Huntington Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed here two nights and found it to be a very nice place to stay. The room was clean, comfortable and nice size. The bed was comfortable as well and the breakfast was the typical waffles, fruit, muffins, yogurt, cereal and hard boiled eggs. The staff was efficient and friendly, helpful with any questions I had. My biggest complaint because I like to use the fitness room is that it is too small with not enough equipment and there was no TV to watch, so my workout felt to be so long as there was nothing to do but stare at the wall. I also used the pool and it was absolutely freezing so a little warming would have been nice. I also had a problem with the Wifi, it never seemed to work for me unless I was in the lobby but I didn't really need to use it much. Otherwise, this was a nice, economical place to stay and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Stay up high, the view is pretty, and stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have stayed at the La Quinta, Rancho Cordova, for 2 weeks/month since December, 2012. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The Brookfield restaurant provides flavorful and economical dinners just across the parking lot. Overall, staying at the hotel has always been enjoyable when I had to be away from home. I will continue to stay there each time business or pleasure bring me to the Rancho Cordova area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Okay, first of all I have to admit this was a last-minute Express Deal booking via Priceline, but we did encounter a few "issues" that we normally don't run into. First of all, please note these types of bookings do NOT guarantee any room preferences (e.g. non-smoking, etc.) After making the reservation online the night prior to our arrival, we called the hotel directly and requested a non-smoking room. They made note; however, neglected to conveniently remind us that they do not guarantee that with Priceline Express Deal bookings. When we showed up to check in, they could not give us the two double-bed, non-smoking room we reserved. If we wanted a non-smoking room, we would have to accept a single double bed two doors down from the main lobby. The clerk's attitude was very matter-of-fact and inflexible, and on the verge of being sarcastic. (From other reviews, this is their modus operandi!) It's a good thing we ALWAYS travel with a AeroBed! As for the room, it was cramped, even with only one bed. There was only one pillow?! There was hair in the shower from the previous guest waiting for us, too. Again, we were desperate, but given an choice, I'll drive out to Folsom to stay and drive back to Rancho Cordova if need be. Not returning, ever!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento? Share your experiences!