Will definitely stay here again. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly and helpful, dog friendly rooms are available, and the price is very reasonable.
I did have a problem finding it among the other hotels in the area, and my googled directions were INCORRECT(!). When I called the desk for help, the reservationist/receptionist, Carol, was kind and friendly enough to stay on the line and guide me through rush hour traffic. Call first for driving directions.
One of other amenities is a full, hot breakfast prepared and maintained by Francine, very gracious, friendly and hard working gal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento