“I'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10713 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Vista Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Bakersfield, California
“I'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Will definitely stay here again. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly and helpful, dog friendly rooms are available, and the price is very reasonable.

I did have a problem finding it among the other hotels in the area, and my googled directions were INCORRECT(!). When I called the desk for help, the reservationist/receptionist, Carol, was kind and friendly enough to stay on the line and guide me through rush hour traffic. Call first for driving directions.

One of other amenities is a full, hot breakfast prepared and maintained by Francine, very gracious, friendly and hard working gal.

Room Tip: A pretty darn good Mexican restaurant is adjacent, with 15% discount coupons available at the hotel...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you had trouble finding the hotel, but glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our friendly and knowledgeable Front Desk Staff to provide instructions over the phone. It is our pleasure to provide you with outstanding service and amenities. We always appreciate receiving the positive feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
North Pole, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hotel was good except room was not all that clean. The carpet was filthy and made my feet dirty. Breakfast was good and fresh. Pool looked I inviting but OI didn't have time to use it. Okay part of town but a little hard to find.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Traveler -

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations during this stay, and hope you might consider giving us a second chance to show you what a great hotel we have. We will look into the carpet issue you mentioned to determine where we may have gone wrong and what improvements we can make.

Thank you again for your feedback. Safe travels!
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Lot's of choices in the immediate area clustered in at the intersection with the highway... I'm a heavy traveler and would rate this facility in the top brackets for BW Plus hotels. It's very convenient to restaurant/refreshment and the complimentary breakfast works out fine (I do have to say that the people working the breakfast area were extremely cheery and that helps in the morning). I'd highly recommend the Rancho Cordova Inn...

Dear Traveler,

Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel staff always works hard to deliver the best service to all of our guests, so appreciate getting nice feedback. We recognize there are other options in the area so it is especially rewarding that you rank us above the rest with a breakfast to your liking and service that is a step above the norm. Hope you'll be back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a wonderful property, as far as easy access from Highway 50, and having a restaurant within walking distance. It is ON the Highway, so rooms can be noisy. I love this property because of the caring staff and quality of the room comfort and decor. It's always a good value too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Traveler,

We're thrilled to receive your high praises! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback for other travelers. I will take great pride in sharing your nice sentiments with the staff. We hope to see you back in Rancho Cordova soon!

Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

They went out of their way to make sure that I was near an area of grass for my dogs! They even have a pool and the putting green!! It is awesome and very cozy stay!! Great staff! My dogs were very comfortable. Renovations are nice! I LOVE BEST WESTERN!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our satisfied guests. I recognize traveling with animals can be a challenge, so I am glad we could also accommodate your pet and make your trip enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope you'll be back.

Safe travels!
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It's renovated, decent and clean but beyond all else is the excellent service I received. Kristina at the front desk went out of her way to make sure all my needs were attended to and that made the difference in my stay. She went the extra mile and that's what matters the most.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear sfc2000,

We always try our best to maintain our service and quality. I am so glad our efforts resulted in such positive experience for you. Thanks very much for your comments and hope to see you back soon.

Safe Travels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We arrived very early in the morning and were helped my Kristina. She was great help and the price was amazing! The room was very nice, clean and relaxing. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We love hearing from our satisfied guests and we never tire of getting compliments. I will certainly pass your positive comments along to our staff, including Kristina. Hope to see you again!

Safe travels

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn? Share your experiences!