Enjoyed the stay very much, Very easy access right off the freeway. They were still in the middle of the remodel amid the change from Red Lion to Best Western, but this caused little inconvenience. The rooms were clean, and the microwave and fridge was a plus. The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well - and I usually hate hotel beds. We didn't use the pool or fitness center, as this was a one night stay but both looked well maintained.
The included breakfast was fantastic with both the usual continental type fare, as well as hot food including scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, skillet potatoes, and make your own waffles. Without a doubt, we would stay here anytime we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento