“RECOMMEND IT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10713 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Vista Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Redding, California
“RECOMMEND IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Remolded rooms,clean,quit. But most of all the employees are some of the best I have seen in friendliness and willingness to make you feel welcome.
The breakfast is excellent and the Front Desk Clerk "Kristina" was helpful and the most pleasant person to greet you the first thing in the morning.
I would recommend the Red Lion Inn in Rancho Cordova with out any hesitation!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Deasr Sc S
Thank you very kindly for choosing us and your amazing feed back.

We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the remodelled rooms and our teams hospitality. We are very lucky to have excellent team members with great guest service skills. I will make sure that your feedback will be shared with them.

Again thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Janan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel extensively for work and that puts me in hotels 300 nights per year. With all of my travels I definitely know what makes for a great hotel. I have stayed at the Red Lion Hotel in Rancho Cordova for the last 3 years on and off for extended periods of time. From the beginning, my stay has always been extremely enjoyable and comfortable, the staff always goes above and beyond for the guests needs and I have to give a great BIG Thank You to Carol, who always has a smile on her face and welcomes me back to the hotel after work every day! Thank you Red Lion Hotel Rancho Cordova for the great place for me to stay when I am in the area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your comments. We know the life of a road warrior like yourself can be a tough one. We aim to offer the utmost comfort and service no matter how many days a year you're on the road. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Sacramento.
Gresham, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel was very easy to locate, right off the freeway. The pool and dining area were very clean and inviting. There was some renovation going on by our room, which was a bit of a mess, but not too bad. Kristina at the front desk was super helpful and helped make our visit to the area better. Thanks Kristina!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side, away from the freeway, may be quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your experience, John. Our location is ideal for people in town for both business and pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, the pool and the breakfast area. Hope to see you again soon. Warm wishes,
Rancho Cordova
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Good position, very clean and tidy. Staff very helpful and friendly. Just make sure they are not renovating when u book!! Beds very comfy...overall a nice place to stay. In a good position..very quiet yet easy to get to places

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Diane S
Thank you very much for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to welcome you. Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We have been going through major renovation through out the hotel and we have finaly finished all our rooms ( New bathroom, wallpaper, new carpet, etc). We are now polishing up our pool area to make sure that our guest can enjoy the great weather and relax.

Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Janan.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This place was great! The complimentary breakfast, which includes good, hot food like biscuits/ gravy, eggs, sausage, etc, is outdone only by their Wednesday night mixer which includes great food and *drum roll*... beer! I hope the owners read this because, good food aside, the reason I am coming back is Carol. This gal has ensured at least $1000 more from my travels this year. Likely even more when I tell the others that attend the workshops I will be at this year. Give that lady a raise! she represents this company very well.

Room Tip: I have my favorite room, but can not risk it not being available when I come back.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. It's such a pleasure to hear you would highly recommend us. I am also happy to learn the staff was friendly and warm, one should expect nothing less at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Great stay, you couldn't ask for a better hotel gym, the fact that their is a putting green next to the pool is great. They have a food social every Wednesday night that's free to anyone staying at the hotel, they've always had appetizing food at. Their is a good sized HD-TV in every room and the beds and pillows are really comfy. The ONLY thing I'm not crazy about is how in some of their rooms the fridge and microwave are in a closet. The staff every time I've stayed here (6 different weeks) was excellent especially Carol. The hotel is also in a good location for some very good restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your experience.. It truly delights me to know that we consistently deliver the quality of service you have come to expect from us. I am also pleased you enjoy our reception and room amenities. We appreciate your kind comments and continued business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Carol and Dayna are tops in my book. Very helpful and friendly. They made me feel welcome and that my business was important. In other news, the room (234) was nicely decorated (but there are still some punch list items needing looking at, from recent renovation). We were on the "quiet" side and slept really well in the comfortable beds. Many HD television channels, refrigerator and microwave. Would return to this property.

Room Tip: "Even" numbered are quieter, but are only half the rooms available. You might be on the f...
Dear Winequine
Thank you very much for staying with us and your great feedback.

We are very proud of our team and Dayna & Carol always aim to exceed expectations.
Our renovation is finaly coming to an end and our crew is putting their final touches to all those punch list items.

Thank you very much for choosing us and we look forward to sharing the final results of our renovation soon.
Safe travels

Janan

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn? Share your experiences!