First I was a bit disgruntle because my work forced me to stay here. Then upon my first stay I was very surprise I had previously stayed at this hotel back in 2008. I was not impressed with the last brand I recognized Red Lion and they have a good reputation so there was some hope. Hotel was very clean, nice, and the staff was amazing. I travel a lot stay in hotels once or twice a month, I have had horrible experiences with high end hotel chains because of rude and snobby staff but Carol and Kristina always greeted me with a smile and a greeting morning or night regardless what time it was. Service like this is what makes our country great, honest good people working hard to make a living. As an American Soldier I am proud to see my people have hope and enthusiasm to florsih and grow with pride, humbleness, and honor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento