“Amazing hotel can't believe it only got 2 stars” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10713 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Vista Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
Tucson
“Amazing hotel can't believe it only got 2 stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Perfect location $44 a night w complimentary breakfast rooms are super clean, new and soft comfortable beds. I almost missed out on this hidden gem because it was only rated 2 stars on the travel sites but I saw all the 5 star reviews and booked a room and happy that I did.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I loved staying at this hotel! It is the definition of hospitality...

Excellent service even from the first phone call just inquiring about the hotel and it's amenities. Carol told me all about the hotel & has been sweet as pie since our first conversation.

Key things I loved about the Red Lion Inn:

** Very Clean
** Extremely Cozy & Comfortable
** Feels like home
** Great Hospitality
** Very accommodating
** Complimentary Breakfast
** Felt Safe and secure (on the 3rd fl)
** Loved the Wednesday Night Social (complimentary snacks and beverages, plus bingo)!

The Red Lion Inn has made my stay away from home very pleasant and I will definitely come back again.

Thank you Carol & the Red Lion Inn!

Room Tip: I recommend the 3rd floor for indoor access (1st & 2nd floors have outside access)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Joleah J

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to welcome you and a very big thank you for your excellent feed back. As a smal newly renovated hotel we take pride in our guest service and aim to exceed expectations. We are very please to hear that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to having you again.

Safe Travels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. My mother in law stays here from November to April for work and she told us to book a room when we went to the zoo and jelly belly. The staff was awesome and kind. Treated my 3 year old like a princess, Carol at the front desk made us feel very comfy and well taken care of. The pool is very nice and never crowded. Every weds they have cocktail night with free drinks (alcoholic and sodas) and free food. We will be coming back very soon.

• Stayed April 2013
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Sauzafamily,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to have your family stay with us. Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to take advantage of our pool and other amenities.
We look forward to your next visit and seeing your little princes.
Yuba City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a great hotel! I was directed here by the VA at Mather and received a VA discount for my hotel room. At just under $70 for one night it was a pretty good deal, the room was spotless but a bit small. Although it was a small room it was very comfortable and felt actually luxurious! I was very surprised and pleased with my stay! They provided all the basics, such as cable, free wifi, and soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. The parking lot was clean, well lit and free of derelicts. I felt very safe! Also, there is a rather extensive and free continental breakfast from 6am - 9am monday thru friday. It is also on weekends but I am not sure about the exact times. The pool was open and very clean also! They do accept pets and my non smoking room did not have any odors of smoke in it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Robynabc

Thank you very kindly for taking the time and giving us a feed back.

We are very pleased to hear that we were able to provide the best vaule and service to you during your visit to VA Medical Center. It is a great pleasure to welcome all our veterans and help them during their their visit to the Medical Center. Yes we do provide complimentary breakfast over the weekends and it is from 6am to 10am (Hot breakfast).
Again thank you for your feed back and look forward to welcoming you again.
JHansen
Rancho Cordova, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

As a female traveling for business. I really like this hotel because it is secure. Elevator for the floor I stay on can only be accessed with a room key. Stairs are not open to up and down travel only down. They have cameras for survelliance of my vehicle. Most of all Carol is excellent at what she does. She made me feel safe by explaining how the hotel worked and she doesn't miss a thing and that is comforting to me. She is very kind to the guests but does not hesistate to enforce the rules. I do not enjoy being away from home but Carol, Lawanda and the ladies at the front desk including Jose who cleaned up a spill I caused never were less than extremely polite to me. I have insisted on staying in the same place each time I come to work in Citrus Heights because of the treatment.

Room Tip: Third Floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Taya G,
Thank you very much for your kind feed back and we truly enjoy having you here as a guest.
Very pleased to hear that the security measures we have in place are effective and noticable. We have a great team here, everyone is ready to go above and beyond for our guest and make you feel welcome.
Thank you very much for choosing us and we hope to see you very soon.
Forest Ranch, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

One of the nicer hotels I've had the pleasure of staying in. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable, the staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the continental breakfast provided many choices provided you got in there early. It is close to the Mather V.A. clinic and a easy commute. There was one down side though. I was traveling with my elderly disabled father for a medical appt. at Mather and we had to choose between a handicap accessible room that had only one King bed, and that was located within the interior of the hotel (not so easily accessible for him), or a downstairs room that was quickly and easily accessible from the parking area that had two Queen beds, but no safety bars in the bathroom area. We came very close to a huge disaster getting him in and out of the tub/shower. I will say that this has been a common problem with other hotels as well. Would I stay again? Yes I will be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear MW-FR
Thank you for your review posted to trip advisor. We appreciate the time it takes to provide valuable feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will choose us again when in town.

I am terribly sorry to hear that standards rooms were challenging for your father and yourself but I would like to share with you that we are in process of renovating more ADA rooms ( with two beds) and I hope that you will get to try them next time your are staying with us.

Again thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

In our first room, toilet didn't work properly (didn't refill). When notified, they promptly moved us to another room and provided a $25 discount on our rate for the inconvenience.

Decently clean, with a competent free included breakfast. Took a bit of effort to get eggs without ham served but they were willing to do it given sufficient notice (thanks!).

Very nice front desk staff and revenue manager. Will stay there again next year and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Canadian-Stefan
It was a pleasure to meet you sir during your stay with us and we hope that you and your team did well at your competition.

Thank you for your review posted to trip advisor. We appreciate the time it takes to provide valuable feedback. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.
We look forward to seeing you again next year and being part of the "March Madness 2014"
GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!

Chansen

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn? Share your experiences!