“CockRoaches the size of my thumb” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Olson Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“CockRoaches the size of my thumb”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My wife & i stayed there for a few days until our condo was finished. Found the location on booking.com. Quiet. Lots of places to eat breakfast,lunch & dinner in walking distance..housekeeping is outstanding. ALTHOUGH AT NIGHT TIME!!!! You will come across a Nest of SUPER COCKROACHES CRAWLING IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR IF NOT ON IT... GOODLUCK IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY....

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Union City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

I stayed at Red Roof in Rancho Cordova twice while my mother was in the hospital. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I would absolutely stay there again.
I stayed at another Red Roof Inn in Sacramento and did not have a similar experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

We stayed at Red Roof during October- Nov last year while waiting to move back to Sac Permanently..Great Hotel! Wonderful Front Desk Service..You guys are awesome! and Kasey at the front desk is the best! Ken & Crystal P

• Stayed September 2014
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

stayed here on a weekly stay. The stay was nice and quiet. Staff at the front desk were pleasant. Did not have any issues. Rooms were clean and during the stay, cleaned on a consistent basis. Recommend to anyone

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

This is great place to stay for business or personal trip. Right of US 50, next to gas station, panda express, chipotle and also next to hooters if you are not hungry.
Rooms are always clean with microwave and refrigerator. They provide excellent value for your money. Lots of parking space.
Front desk assistants are always nice to provide best room available. They have also given me free upgrade a couple of times.

I love this place and will not hesitate to stay again and again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Kasey_Logan, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 28, 2015
Dear guest,

Thank you greatly for taking your valuable time to review our property and for your kind words here on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you are able to take advantage of all of the nearby restaurants that also include Subway, Costa Vida, Starbucks and much more as well as the multiple gas stations and close freeway access! We are even more pleased to hear that our front desk staff is able to accommodate your needs with exceptional service. Once again thank you for your review, it is very appreciated.

Always at your service,
Kasey Logan - Guest Relations Manager
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, CA.
Lakeport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

I stay here alot. After over a dozen stays I have no complaints. The only one would be that I cannot take the staff to other hotels when I stay there. Rooms are clean, quiet and very comfortable. The location is a little remote from my business location, but that is made up by the friendliness,and courtesy of the hotel crew. Coffee is good. Plan on returning every time I am in the sacramento area.

• Stayed January 2015
Kasey_Logan, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 21, 2015
Dear Patrick C,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. I am very pleased to hear that our staff has been able to help you with exceptional service. We appreciate your kind words regarding the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our Latte Lounge coffee machine that includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Hot Cocoa and a few other selections.
Once again thank you greatly for your wonderful review as well as for your loyalty!

Always at your service,
Kasey Logan - Guest Relations Manager
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, CA.
Isanti, Minnesota, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

I had used my rewards points to stay here for free for 6 nights. Checked in at 2AM. When you check in, the door to the small lobby is locked, and you have to check in thru a thick glass window (appeared to be bullet proof). Once you are registered, they will let you into the lobby for coffee, but it is locked overnight. The room was average at best, pretty small basic room. Then at 6:30AM, I was awoken by someone pounding on my door looking for Mario! After they tried twice, they then called my room and I told them I was not this person! I then went down to the front desk to complain, and the front desk person mentioned they had to call security multiple times over night, on a boyfriend/girlfriend fight, and on other wanderers going thru the property (doors to each room are exterior). I was then told by my family that the hotel is not in the best part of Sacramento. That was my last night there, and cancelled my stay for the remainder of the week, and paid for a room elsewhere instead.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento? Share your experiences!