“Clean & Cheap” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Federal Way, Washington
“Clean & Cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Clean and comfortable. Room had very strong smell of carpet fresh. Changed room but not much improvement. Smell was to cover up cigarette smoke which was imbedded in the bedding. Beds were comfortable but several noisy rowdy guests made the stay not so enjoyable. Staff was friendly and price was very economical.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Tom,

Thank you greatly for taking your valuable time to write a review here on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. All guest feedback is much appreciated and necessary as we strive to continuously to improve our services here at Red Roof Rancho Cordova, Ca.

I am sorry that you had to be moved to a second room, but I am very happy to hear that the comfort of the bed was to your satisfaction. We just had a third party vendor come this week to clean all of our guest rooms carpet. I also apologize for the noise outside of your room. We do have a security company who patrols our property, next time should this happen, please call the front desk immediately so that we can inform our security company. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of our team, we are glad that we were able to make you feel welcome.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay. Please know that we value you as our guest and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging in Rancho Cordova, Ca.

Kasey Logan
Red Roof Inn # 665
Rancho Cordova, Ca.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I quite enjoyed a recent stay at the RR Inn in Rancho Cordova. Freeway close to everywhere, good selection of local restaurants, great staff and the most amazing coffee machine ever. Beds were comfy and while there was a bit of freeway and local street noise, it was tolerable. The King Suites represent terrific value.

Room Tip: Top floor, away from freeway
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Bruce,

Thank you tremendously for taking your valuable time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us! I will make sure to share your review with all of my staff members as positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.​ We are glad that you enjoyed the amenities we offer to our guests. I am also happy to hear that you found variety of local restaurants such as Costa Vida, Panda Express, Chipotle, Subway, Starbucks, and many more all in walking proximity!

We are also glad to hear that the beds were comfy and you enjoyed our coffee bar! As you know, our coffee bar in our lobby features a Latte Lounge Coffee machine that includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Hot Cocoa and a few other selections! Our Superior King rooms - Our Best Room includes Free WiFi, Hair Dryer, Microwave & Refrigerator, Free Long Distance calls, Larger Work Area, In-Room Coffee and a 37 inch Flat Screen TV.

Thank you! Once again for a great review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the Red Roof Inn!

Red Roof Inn # 665
Rancho Cordova, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I like this place, good location...for the most part friendly and helpful staff. If you need reliable wifi, look elsewhere....I stay at this location 5-6 times a year, the last year now, the wifi has gone from bad to almost non-existant...for example out of the last 10 days...there might be 1 full day with internet access, although I really don't think there has been. I think I am finished staying at this property

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a review here on TripAdvisor. We always look forward to our guest's feedback on how we can improve our quality and overall guest experience. I apologize that Wi-Fi issues was not fixed in a timely manner. I've personally talked with a Wi-Fi support team manager and we have made changes to solve the issue and we are also adding more access points throughout the hotel so our guests can access Wi-Fi seamless.

At this time, I know our apology can not change the experience you had during your recent visit to our hotel, but please do know that we value you as our guest and we will take all the appropriate steps to prevent the Wi-Fi issue in the future. I'm glad to hear the our staff was friendly and helpful.

Once again we appreciate your sharing your concerns and thank you again for bringing this to our attention. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging in Rancho Cordova, Ca.

Red Roof Inn #665 -
Los Osos, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you don't mind critters in your bed, then this is your spot. Booked for four nights. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. But, after unpacking and sitting up in bed catching a little tube time before dinner, I found I was on the menu. I always check the mattress upon check in and all seemed well. Then I felt something crawling, flipped back the covers to expose the bed bugs ready to feast. Grossed out is too tame. The manager gave me another room, which was clear, but checked out early next morning anyway. They did credit my card and comp me the night, but I wasn't buying "Well, we sprayed the rooms last week." Never again, Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Jim B,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and writing a review for us here on TripAdvisor. I’m glad to hear that our staff was pleasant and helpful. We deeply apologize for your experience you had at our inn, this is not the experience we want our guest to take away with them. We take these matters very seriously and have brought in a third party vendor to make sure this experience does not occur to future guests.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you had during your last visit to our inn and if there is anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
I hope you give Red Roof a chance to show you what the whole experience of the inn is all about the next time you are in town.

Malhar Joshi
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
10800 Olson Dr.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
916.638.2500 X 160
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

One of the best hotels i have ever stayed at by far the manager and front desk employee make you feel very comfortable great customer service and very friendly they go above and beyond their jobs to make your stay very very remarkable

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Willie C,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing an excellent experience here on TripAdvisor. We are glad that our team members from Front Desk Employees to Managers were able to make your stay comfortable as well as a memorable one. We are glad to have such employees on board with our company. Our staff here at Red Roof Rancho Cordova, CA always enjoys hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I'm sure you must have taken advantage of our Free Wi-Fi connections which is available at any Red Roof Inns nationwide! When you visit us next time, be sure to check-out our Latte Lounge Coffee machine in the lobby which includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Cafe Latte, Cafe Mocha, Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate Milk and few other selections!

Thank you! Once again for sharing an excellent experience on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Guest Relations Manager –
&
Malhar Joshi,
General Manager.
Castaic, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn for 6 months during a contract employment in Rancho Cordova. Great place. Sacramento, The American River, Old Town Folsom and bicycle paths were within a few miles. It was also close to shopping areas, restaurants, etc. You will never find a friendlier staff and the price was right. My next stay in the Sacramento area will certainly be at the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Don,

Thank you tremendously for taking your valuable time to write a review regarding your extended stay with us here at Red Roof Rancho Cordova, Ca.

I am very glad to hear that we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I am also happy to hear that you took advantage of all of the convenient shopping malls that include Target, Ross, Marshall's, as well as the restaurants such as Panda Express, Chipotle, Subway, Starbucks, and many more all in walking proximity. Our staff members always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience.

Kasey Logan - Guest Relations Manager,
Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA.
Janesville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I thought I was booked at another hotel. . . but providence sent me here. It was very inexpensive, but very clean and the bathroom looked totally remodeled. Kasey at the front desk was absolutely delightful and my coworkers and I tried to kidnap her to take her to dinner with us but, alas, she didn't get off work until 11 p.m. We didn't swim, but sitting by the pool in the evening was very pleasant. They had an amazing beverage machine in the lobby; I'd never seen one like that. Lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance. My only complaint would be that the door didn't quite fit the frame and light showed through. I'm glad the weather was decent; otherwise, I think rain would come through.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a large table if you're coming for business and need to work.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Connie,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us an "excellent" review here on TripAdvisor! Thank you for letting us know about the door frame in your room, I will definitely ask our Maintenance GSR to take a look at it and fix the problem. Once again, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

I am very happy to hear that Kasey was able to make your group's stay comfortable as well as a memorable one. Kasey is definitely a great aspect of our company and we are glad to have her on board. Our staff here at Red Roof Rancho Cordova, Ca always enjoys hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our coffee bar in our lobby which features a Latte Lounge Coffee machine that includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Hot Cocoa and other selections! Our outdoor pool is now open daily from 9am to 9pm. We are also in walking proximity to shopping such as Target, Walmart, Safeway, Ross, Khole's as well as restaurants such as Chipotle, Panda Express, La Bou, Jamba Juice, Subway and many more.

Once again Thank you for sharing you experience with us on TripAdvisor and we hope your next stay will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Malhar Joshi
General Manager,
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, Ca.

Been to Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento? Share your experiences!