I quite enjoyed a recent stay at the RR Inn in Rancho Cordova. Freeway close to everywhere, good selection of local restaurants, great staff and the most amazing coffee machine ever. Beds were comfy and while there was a bit of freeway and local street noise, it was tolerable. The King Suites represent terrific value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Rancho Cordova is renovated with all new rooms, free Wi-Fi, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 15-20), local restaurant delivery, a fitness facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. All rooms have 27 inch TVs. Most of our rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire.) Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea and USA Today in the Lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn