“Excellent for inexpensive traveling” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Olson Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Janesville, California
“Excellent for inexpensive traveling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I thought I was booked at another hotel. . . but providence sent me here. It was very inexpensive, but very clean and the bathroom looked totally remodeled. Kasey at the front desk was absolutely delightful and my coworkers and I tried to kidnap her to take her to dinner with us but, alas, she didn't get off work until 11 p.m. We didn't swim, but sitting by the pool in the evening was very pleasant. They had an amazing beverage machine in the lobby; I'd never seen one like that. Lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance. My only complaint would be that the door didn't quite fit the frame and light showed through. I'm glad the weather was decent; otherwise, I think rain would come through.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a large table if you're coming for business and need to work.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Connie,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us an "excellent" review here on TripAdvisor! Thank you for letting us know about the door frame in your room, I will definitely ask our Maintenance GSR to take a look at it and fix the problem. Once again, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

I am very happy to hear that Kasey was able to make your group's stay comfortable as well as a memorable one. Kasey is definitely a great aspect of our company and we are glad to have her on board. Our staff here at Red Roof Rancho Cordova, Ca always enjoys hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our coffee bar in our lobby which features a Latte Lounge Coffee machine that includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Hot Cocoa and other selections! Our outdoor pool is now open daily from 9am to 9pm. We are also in walking proximity to shopping such as Target, Walmart, Safeway, Ross, Khole's as well as restaurants such as Chipotle, Panda Express, La Bou, Jamba Juice, Subway and many more.

Once again Thank you for sharing you experience with us on TripAdvisor and we hope your next stay will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Malhar Joshi
General Manager,
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, Ca.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Qingdao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I feel kinda shortchanged

I had stayed in Red Roof Inn Baltimore & Los Banos; at least they had a work table where you could place your laptop

to add insult to injury? there was no Power Point electric extension anywhere on half a table for placing your laptop

guests would have to share half an electric socket with the LED TV

yes, RRI Rancho Cordova still had the 32 inch LCD TV; aside from that, the interior reminded me of a 3 story Motel X

the only saving grace was that RRI Rancho Cordova had a decent coffee making/capuccino machine

last but not least, good thing I reserved this thru internet hotel booking website

had I reserved thru my Red Roof Inn membership card; I would have paid close to $57 instead of $44 thru internet hotel booking websit; BE4 TAX !

Room Tip: rooms are about same size as Motel X; half the size of Red Roof Inn in Baltimore, MD &/or Los Ba...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

In regards to your comments in the review, we do have one of our largest rooms, a Superior King room which comes with 37inch TV, coffee maker, iron & ironing board and mini-fridge and microwave along with a separate larger working area compared to our other room types. We are sorry that there was not enough work space for the desk in your room. We are currently adding convenience outlets in all of our rooms, which will feature 3 regular power sockets and 2 USB outlets. Next time your traveling needs brings you back to Rancho Cordova, you may consider upgrading to our Superior King Room. Our prices vary for all of our different room types.

Our coffee bar in our lobby features a Latte Lounge Coffee machine which includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate with Milk and few other selections! We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kasey Logan
Guest Relations Manager
Rancho Cordova, CA
Rancho Cordova, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was originally staying across the way at antoher hotel, when for some reason I was unable to make a paymemt there. Iwent to the Red Roof Inn because it was close to where I needed to be. I thought it was gonna be expensive. It actually turned out really nice. The staff is very friendly. Amanda checked me, Revecca and Kasey have helped me on numberous occasion. Amanda helped me with a credit issue.These girls have made my stay here a pleasant one. I will definately be coming here more often.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review here on TripAdvisor! I'm glad that my front desk team members were able to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable one! We are grateful to have team members such as Amanda, Revecca and Kasey!

I'm sure you must have taken advantage of our Free Wi-Fi connections which is available at any Red Roof Inns nationwide! Also, when you are back at the hotel, be sure to check-out our Latte Lounge Coffee machine which includes Cappuccino, Mochaccino, Cafe Latte, Cafe Mocha, Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate Milk and few other selections!

Thank you! Once again for a great review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Malhar Joshi - General Manager,
Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA.
Sonoma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Kasey is super helpful. I stayed at red roof for over four months and She did all she could to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Thanks for all your help Kasey. It was almost as nice as being home.

Dear Torbin,

Thank you greatly for writing an "awesome" review for Kasey and for our hotel Red Roof Inn. We greatly appreciate your continuous business with us since last four months. We are grateful hear that Kasey was able to make you feel our hotel your home away from home and help you in every way to make your stay enjoyable one. Our hotel team is grateful to have a wonderful team member like Kasey. I will make sure to share your experience with rest of my team members.

We do also have on-site coin operated laundry machines located on a first floor in Building "B", facing the pool which is open from 8 AM to 10 PM. I'm sure you have also taken advantage of our free Wi-Fi connection and a cup of coffee from our complimentary coffee bar located in our lobby!

Thank you once again for "awesome" review and we look forward to your next visit to the Red Roof Inn!

Malhar Joshi - General Manager,
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, CA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The front desk help was very helpful, especially Kasey Malhar. Very knowledgeable of the hotel and its services. The rooms were immaculate and pleasantly presented. A nice way to end a long trip. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the sacramento area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear James,

Thank you tremendously for taking your valuable time to write such a "Great" review on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your continuous business with us. I hope you took advantage of our free Wi-Fi connection and a cup of coffee from our complimentary coffee bar located in our newly renovated lobby!

Kasey is one of the kind! Your positive comments about Kasey is very much appreciated! We are grateful to have a wonder team member such as Kasey to serve the needs of our customers. Our staff members always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us for your lodging needs and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Malhar Joshi - General Manager,
Red Roof Inn - Rancho Cordova, CA.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant room, moderately clean, quiet, with up to date appliances. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Love the coffee bar. Motel is in a great location close to restaurants and shopping, all within walking distance. The only problem we had during our stay there was I had made the reservation on-line and they would not allow me to pay cash upon my arrival.

• Stayed January 2014
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. First of all let me apologize that you were not able to pay cash for your reservation at check-in. I will follow-up with my front desk GSRs and make sure that this does not happen again. We do accept Cash with an incidentals deposit, which is refundable at the time of the check-out. I will make sure to share your review with all of my staff members.

At Red Roof Inn, we thrive to provide best service and clean accommodation at a very reasonable price. We do offer wide selections of coffee at our Coffee bar in lobby! We are in walking proximity to Starbucks, Panda Express, Chipotle, Subway, Jamba Juice and many more restaurants with-in 5 minutes driving form the hotel.

Malhar Joshi - General Manager,
Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into this property. Awaiting at the front desk was a professional and very friendly front desk attendant named Kasey, that provided excellent customer service.
Having stayed at the property over an extended period of time for business; I also received great customer service from Peter, Rebecca and Joshi.

I was also pleased with the convenient location. From restaurants, to Starbucks and shopping, the area has a lot to offer in walking distance. (The surrounding area is also making positive strides. There are some issues from time to time.)

The rooms were renovated, and had a flat screen, microwave and a refrigerator. When one factors everything in with the rate, RRI is a solid value! Way to raise the roof!

• Stayed January 2014
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to share your review with Kasey, Reveca, Peter and rest of my team members. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

As you mentioned in your review, We are located next door to Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express, Jamba Juice and so many other eateries with-in walking distance to hotel. We are also walking distance shopping such as Target, Marshall , Khol's, Walmart and so many more options.

Here at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA we try our best to offer great value at a very reasonable price.

Thank you! once again for a great review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Safe Travels!
Malhar Joshi.

Been to Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento? Share your experiences!