“Raise the Roof!” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Olson Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“Raise the Roof!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into this property. Awaiting at the front desk was a professional and very friendly front desk attendant named Kasey, that provided excellent customer service.
Having stayed at the property over an extended period of time for business; I also received great customer service from Peter, Rebecca and Joshi.

I was also pleased with the convenient location. From restaurants, to Starbucks and shopping, the area has a lot to offer in walking distance. (The surrounding area is also making positive strides. There are some issues from time to time.)

The rooms were renovated, and had a flat screen, microwave and a refrigerator. When one factors everything in with the rate, RRI is a solid value! Way to raise the roof!

• Stayed January 2014
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to share your review with Kasey, Reveca, Peter and rest of my team members. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

As you mentioned in your review, We are located next door to Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express, Jamba Juice and so many other eateries with-in walking distance to hotel. We are also walking distance shopping such as Target, Marshall , Khol's, Walmart and so many more options.

Thank you! once again for a great review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Safe Travels!
Malhar Joshi.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed here numerous times for long period of times. The rooms are always very clean. Easy access to the freeways and the personnell are very hospitable. I have never had any issues when checking and checking out.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Dan H,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your valued business – we really appreciate it from bottom of our hearts. I will be sure to share your kind words my team members.

I am glad that during your stays your room were clean and comfortable. Here at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA we try our best to offer great value at a very reasonable price.

With Warmest Regards,
Guest Relations Manager,
Kasey L.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been staying at Red Roof in Rancho Cordova several times per month for a couple of years. The rooms are nice for the price and the service is excellent! Kasey at the desk is THE BEST! She always looks out for what is best for her customers!

Room Tip: Get the superior king room. It has a big desk so you can relax and do your work!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear John,

Thank you tremendously for taking the time out to write such a great review. We greatly appreciate your continuous business with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Kasey and the other team members.

Again I would like to thank you for all of your time and support. I hope we can further meet your needs and go above and beyond for your future stays with us.

With Warmest Regards –

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was my first time staying at Red Roof Inn. Good service, good people. Price is reasonable. Had a Pleasant stay. I don’t have to go too far to get food or gas. Everything is nearby. In future, if am visiting the area, I will definitely stay at Red Roof Inn in Rancho Cordova.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Malhar J, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Rizwan,

Thank you greatly for taking your time out to leave us a review about your recent stay. I am very glad your first stay with us was a pleasant one especially the location as we have Walmart, Target, Starbucks and much more in a close proximity. I will definitely be sure to share this review with all of the team members.

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Sincerely
Kasey L
Guest Relations Manager
Wheatland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and I know how important it is for me to feel welcome. Amanda at the front desk has gone the extra length to help and make me feel how important I am as a customer . From the check in being hassle free and just having a smile every time I walked in. That's 5 star. Thanks again Amanda and the staff at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova. -Jeff-

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Jeff,

Thank you greatly for taking your time to write a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Rancho Cordova Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will definitely share your comments with Amanda and the rest of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

With Warmest Regards,
Kasey Logan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Amanda & Rebecca provided stellar service. Their attention to detail and continued great service are second to none. I will be back just for that reason. The hotel was clean, cool rooms and great Internet will also keep me coming back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Kevin,

Thank you greatly for taking your time to write such a wonderful review. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will definitely share your review with Amanda and Revecca and the rest of our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your experience

With Warmest Regards
Kasey L
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a clean and quiet property. Great location next to freeway. The rooms are remodeled. Next to restaurant and shopping center. I stay at red roof because it is in a convenient location for my business activity.

• Stayed November 2013
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank for taking your valuable time and leaving us an “Awesome” review. We all thank you for your continuous valued business with us. I will make sure to share your feedback with all my team members.

Once again thank you for an awesome review and we all look forward to your next visit to Rancho Cordova, CA!

With Warmest Regards –
Happy Holidays!
Malhar Joshi.

Been to Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento? Share your experiences!