Overall the hotel itself was fine. My biggest complaint was that I didnt feel safe leaving my room after dark. The crowd around the hotel was very rough and made me very uneasy. I also had a problem with people outside of my room blasting rap music with obnoxious amounts of bass at all hours of the night. I also witnessed what I believed to be a prostitution ring being ran on the second floor.
Like I said earlier the hotel itself was fine and nothing special and was within walking distance to quite a few restaurants. If you dont mind a "rough" crowd then this hotel is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Rancho Cordova is renovated with all new rooms, free Wi-Fi, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 15-20), local restaurant delivery, a fitness facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. All rooms have 27 inch TVs. Most of our rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire.) Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea and USA Today in the Lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn