“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Aiea, Hawaii
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I love Thai food but was dining alone so I had the chicken penang curry, spicy. The portion size was good, with a good amount of spiciness. Would like to come back with a group to try more dishes.

• Visited February 2014

Santa Clara
“Great Thai flavors and selection!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was my second visit. It's a small restaurant, but so clean and elegant inside. I tried their Thai wraps the first time which was soooo good! I had the chicken gang gari this time which was excellent. The veggies and potatoes were cooked to perfection and the creamy coconut milk gravy was scrumptious! The only complaint was the minimal amount of chicken. It had only a few thin pieces, but it was the right amount of heat and tasty flavor. Would have been top rating if they had not skimped on the meat. I had a very large portion of rice left over when I was done. They also offer to substitute white rice for brown rice, if preferred. The service was slow, but our visit was during the lunch hour and there are alot of professional offices in this area.

• Visited October 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Ranchos Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My favorite place to eat during my work trips. The asparagus is AMAZING! I highly recommend this place to anyone in the area!

Visited August 2013
Bako
“Drunken noodles - hhhhhmmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

In my opinion, borderline excellent - I'm pretty stingy with that rating though.
I usually go here for lunch once or twice per month. I can't seem to break away from ordering the Drunken Thai noodles - medium spicy level (can also go mild or higher - they make to order according to your specifications). Also, they have a pretty good stream of customers at lunch but service is great - never returned late to work because of their service.

• Visited July 2013
Sacramento, California
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've now tried 4 dishes and they were all very good. (I especially liked the chicken mango curry.) If you like Thai Cottage and Tuk Tuk, you'll be happy here. (it's the same owner, so the cuisine is similar in taste and quality. But, while Tuk Tuk is upscale and relatively expensive, Little Thai Bistro is smaller and cheaper.) I've had the same server twice, and she was very nice and accommodating. I'm definitely going back.

• Visited March 2013