Awesome Rancho Bernardo Studio

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Erick S
Washington, Utah
“More at home than my actual home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

When we arrived at the Rancho Bernando Studio, Mike was there to greet us and give us a quick tour of the place. She was incredibly funny, nice, and accommodating. She was always available and had outfitted this little studio so well, I could hardly believe it.

I kept thinking, "Wow.. I didn't even know I needed (insert random thing I had forgotten), but here it is..". She literally knew what I needed better than I did. That is the mark of a GREAT host.

As for the place itself; INCREDIBLE. I was worried it would be really small and cramped, but it was a LOT bigger than even the photos made it seem. We only used the hot tub a few times, but it was amazing. We ended up spending a lot of time at the studio, because it was so relaxed, comfortable, and so well stocked. It's kitchen utensils and dinnerware were really great to have. We didn't worry about a thing, and it really made the vacation for us.

We loved the area as well. It was a great neighborhood, very pretty and easy to get to off the freeway.

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 3 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: It had everything we needed and MORE.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$105
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 64 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing