“Buono!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Ramona
Spearfish, South Dakota, United States
“Buono!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

We ate at Amici's on our last day of vacation, and wish we had found them earlier...we clearly would have made more than 1 visit. I had the Penne and Meatballs in marinara, and my wife had the Cheese pizza, and each were accompanied with a salad...California for her and Caesar for me. EVERYTHING was great, and the portions were huge! Don't miss this gem in the Albertson's parking lot - good stuff!

Visited August 2014

Joshua Tree, California
“Very Good Italian Food and Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My friends who live in Ramona highly recommended this place to me, and I love it! Amici's is family owned and run, and they really take pride in their food and service. I've been here twice now, and I really recommend it as well! The food is fresh and delicious, and the portions are very large. A good, homemade Italian food place needs to have a marinara sauce that is not only flavorful, but distinctive, and Amici's marinara is just that. I'll be eating here again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ramona, California
“Thank goodness you're here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

It's tough to find good Italian food anywhere, but Amici has done it! Perfect sauces, dressings, creations. LOVE to eat here when the Italian bug strikes. More authentic than I can find elsewhere.

Visited June 2014