My husband and I, and another couple rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. #5523 The staff at the reception desk was very nice and knowledgeable (specially Lisa) and the resort itself is lovely, very nice landscaping and well maintained.
Our condo was a downstairs end unit. Clean, lovely large windows, very large rooms, updated furnishings and very well equipped kitchen etc. Nice televisions in each of the 2 bedrooms and living/dining area. Everything in the unit worked very well ie, ac, appliances etc. The beds were new but a little too firm for our taste but there was a king in each of the 2 bedrooms which made it nice since we were traveling with another adult couple.
There seemed to be a lot to do at the resort, tennis, pools but we had already made plans in town for most of the days.
1. very remote, prepare to drive an hour to anywhere tourists go, San Diego, Sea World, Animal Park, Del Mar racetrack, Seaport Village etc. If you are looking for a peaceful area (except for the following this is it!)
2. very noisy upstairs, (I believe our upstairs people were part of a gymnastics team that held practices each evening)
ps, with our rental they told us we MUST have daily housekeeping, we assumed that meant they made up the beds, they didn't. the bed linens were literally thrown up
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your San Diego Country Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Country Estates Hotel Ramona
- San Diego Country Estates Ramona