“one of the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Porterville

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Porterville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Porterville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   935 West Morton Avenue, SR 65/Poplar North at West Olive Avenue, Porterville, CA 93257   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Porterville
“one of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2005

I did stay at motel 6 in Porterville in sept of 05 and I must say that this is one of the best motels in the area, the price is cheaper that any other motel in the area and the room was very clean. I just pay 37.99 for a great service.

Stayed September 2005

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2005

This isn't a fancy motel, so I wasn't to upset when I found no fridge, microwave, shampoo, or hairdryer. However, I do expect a clean and roach-free room. I saw about 10 roaches the whole night I was there. I was so disgusted. I had very little choice to go to antoher hotel or room because they were all booked for the Labor Day weekend. I was so disgusted. This was my first time at a motel 6 and I will never stay in one again.

• Stayed September 2005

Travelers are raving about these Porterville hotels

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2004

I've stayed here a couple of times already. I'm planning to stay here again only because it's cheap and the accommodations are budget. I'm only there to sleep & bathe, and be on my way. I did find out from local Porterville residents that some people actually pay for a night's stay just to use the swimming pool, since no one seems to have AC or some public pool to go to. I also notice alot of people seem to set up in front of their downstairs hotel rooms as if they're hanging out on their front porch. My last stay, my smoke alarm battery was dead, so it was making that beeping noise. I went down to the hotel manager and got another battery. That too was dead, so I just didn't insert the battery. It was only for 1 night, so I didn't worry too much. Also the remote for the TV was gone. All in all, I only stay here because it cost me $40 total for a night. There's a Best Western in southern Porterville going for $70 a night. Not sure if the $30 extra is worth it or not.

• Stayed January 2005
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2004

The motel was equipped as usual for a Motel 6 with clean rooms and average sizes. However, the location left a lot to be desired and the clientele was positively scary! I witnessed a drug drop and later found out that the area's transients are housed on this side of town and in this hotel. I strongly recommend that you spend the extra money to stay at the $70+ hotels on the other side of town!

• Stayed August 2004

Been to Motel 6 Porterville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Porterville

Address: 935 West Morton Avenue, SR 65/Poplar North at West Olive Avenue, Porterville, CA 93257
Location: United States > California > Porterville
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Porterville
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Porterville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Porterville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Porterville Motel 6
Porterville Motel Six
Motel Six Porterville

If you own or manage Motel 6 Porterville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.