I stayed in this hotel for business for several days in August. There are not many options available in Porterville but this is one to skip. The rooms are all located in interior hallways which sounds secure but the doors to secure the hallways are broken and cannot be locked. This was a security issue for many of the members of my group. The rooms were adequate with a fridge and microwave but were nothing special and the air conditioners in the rooms are noisy and do not cool the room enough. The grounds and pool were nice but the parking lot was unsecure and often times had to walk a good distance to find a door to get to your room. The breakfast room was very small and quickly became full and the selection was very limited. The meeting space was large but did not have adequate air conditioning and when it did run, it was too loud to continue speaking over. The interior hallways were also not cooled so you could not use them for side bar conversations. The staff was rarely found at the front desk and when they were present, were not very helpful but the housekeeping staff was GREAT! They offered to help me carry my luggage to my room when I had to switch rooms and when I checked out. The rooms were always cleaned quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and inviting staff welcomes you at the BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn. Experience small town hospitality and charm where the local scenery and beauty will captivate you and invite your senses to awake with pine trees and fresh country air. The possibilities of adventure and relaxation will draw you in with a short drive to Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is located in the heart of Porterville with easy access to everything. We are less than a half mile from Porterville College and Downtown Porterville. The McDermont Field House and Porterville Municipal Airport is just a few minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn provides both business and leisure travelers a comfortable and pleasant experience. By providing an unsurpassed degree of service, we are dedicated to ensuring our guests the utmost level of comfort. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is a quaint hotel with all the comforts of your home away from home.For an intimate setting, guests can enjoy breakfast each morning in the casual ambiance of our breakfast room. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn offers an extended continental breakfast with an abundant variety of fresh items along with "make your own Belgian waffles." Guest can also enjoy the 24-Hour Denny's Restaurant on site. Guests can relax in our outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. All of our guest rooms feature full granite showers and vanities, television with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, extended cable channels, and complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, private voicemail, hair dryer, coffee and tea service, and iron and ironing boards. Our new signature bedding includes triple sheet bedding, pillow tops, feather pillows, and soft duvets. Ample parking is always complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Porterville Hotel Porterville
- Porterville Best Western
- Best Western Porterville Hotel