It was average. The rooms are updated with a more cosmopolitan look that seems to be the trend. The bed was real low for some reason, but comfortable with lots of pillows and I slept well.
Bathroom clean, no funky odors, and all the electronics worked. Check in was painless and fast when we were exhausted and ready to crash, that was a plus I guess.
Breakfast in the morning: there needs to be a sign, "Get your ammenaties and take to a table". People hovering around the coffee station or toast area is so annoying, get the cream and sugar and move on. So that would be my only suggestion, otherwise, clean. The TV was playing Law and Order early on a Sunday Morning. Kind of a downer trying to eat while listening to a dog just got killed in a dog fighting ring and there was an attendant there. Perhaps policy should be to have some kind of pleasant morning show on for all to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and inviting staff welcomes you at the BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn. Experience small town hospitality and charm where the local scenery and beauty will captivate you and invite your senses to awake with pine trees and fresh country air. The possibilities of adventure and relaxation will draw you in with a short drive to Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is located in the heart of Porterville with easy access to everything. We are less than a half mile from Porterville College and Downtown Porterville. The McDermont Field House and Porterville Municipal Airport is just a few minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn provides both business and leisure travelers a comfortable and pleasant experience. By providing an unsurpassed degree of service, we are dedicated to ensuring our guests the utmost level of comfort. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is a quaint hotel with all the comforts of your home away from home.For an intimate setting, guests can enjoy breakfast each morning in the casual ambiance of our breakfast room. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn offers an extended continental breakfast with an abundant variety of fresh items along with "make your own Belgian waffles." Guest can also enjoy the 24-Hour Denny's Restaurant on site. Guests can relax in our outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. All of our guest rooms feature full granite showers and vanities, television with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, extended cable channels, and complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, private voicemail, hair dryer, coffee and tea service, and iron and ironing boards. Our new signature bedding includes triple sheet bedding, pillow tops, feather pillows, and soft duvets. Ample parking is always complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Porterville Hotel Porterville
- Porterville Best Western
- Best Western Porterville Hotel