“Could be cleaner.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Porterville
Los Angeles, California
“Could be cleaner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Decent food but tables were not bussed and straw wrappers, etc were on the floor. It is a bad look when there are several unbussed empty tables during your entire meal.

Visited May 2014

“My waiter Daniel went on break and had no service after that, had to chase the manager for service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I have to admit that the service was excellent while i had a waiter, Daniel. He went on break and service went downhill. I chased to waitress one looked me in the eyes smiled and ignored me. Finally i walked into the drink area (employees only) to get service from manager. And even after so much chasing he forgot my napkins. I wony be returning and i will deffently tell others of my bad experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Porterville, California
“Hwy 190 Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Denny's located off of Hwy 190 has good food and service. Sometimes it is busy and wait time might take a little longer. Worth the wait.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clara, Utah
“Just wasn't good - plain and simple”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I asked the burger be made thinner or chopped up-could not (or possibly would not by the waitress) accommodate the request

Visited January 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Manager!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a very large group (13). While the restaurant was quite busy, the manager seated us in a large room for larger parties, took all our orders and made sure we were all served in a timely manner. He kept our drinks coming and managed to accomoSaturday, November16date all with individual checks! The food was good, served as ordered, and everyone was impressed with this young man. He was wonderful! (He was working the evening of Sat., November 16, 2013)

Visited November 2013