“pizza hut oh pizza hut” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Pizza
Porterville, California
“pizza hut oh pizza hut”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

how you try and try but never really get any better
sigh
went to a lunch buffet at the hut - not a good idea - premade pizzas, no choice of what gets made and they never refresh the items on the buffet
we left and went somewhere else

Visited September 2012

Camp Nelson, California
“No Pizza to Rate!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently picked my wife up from work to take her to lunch. We chose Pizza Hut because it had been awhile since we had pizza and it sounded good. After we placed our order we were told it would be about 15 minutes before it was ready. As we set waiting I watched several pizzas being delivered to the buffet line. After a 30 minute wait I ask where Our pizza was and after some searching I was told "It had probably been put on the buffet line." Because my wife had to return to work we declined the offer of waiting another 15 minutes, got our money back, and left. An email to Pizza Hut's corporate office has remained unanswered for over a week. We will NOt be returning to that location!

• Visited September 2012