“Yummy Mexican Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Vacaville, California
“Yummy Mexican Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

One of the best Mexican bakeries I've ever been to, including the ones I've been to in Mexico! I used Trip Advisor to find this place. We stopped here on our way home from 5 days camping in the Sequoias. Worth the very slight detour. Burritos were also very delicious! Excellent stop!

“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Friendly staff and delicious bakery section. Fresh baked rolls daily. Have been visiting and enjoying the food since the 80s.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
porterville ca.
“favorite places to go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Chaguitos is one of the best place"s anywhere around porterville for good mexican food I have never had a bad meal there. relaxed atmophere great food, you can"t go wrong..

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Porterville, California
“Best "street tacos" in Porterville ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

One of the best places in Porterville for "street" tacos. Try the carnitas. They are the bomb!! This place has been a staple in P-Town for 30years.

Illinois
“Yummy Mexican Sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I saw this place as driving around Porterville and just had to stop as I don't normally eat mexican sweets. I didn't know anything about the selection so asked for help and one of the employees curteously explained what I was looking at. I grabbed a set of tongs and a plastic cafeteria tray and selected two pastries. - an empanada filled with pineapple and a crescent roll looking one filled with strawberry. i took them back to my room, planning to eat only half of each but had no will power and ate both of them! They were delicious! Other reviewers say the food isn't as good as it used to be but I can't comment as I only ate pastries. I say that's worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013