“Give me a break!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Porterville
Los Angeles,ca
“Give me a break!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2008

stayed at this God aweful place because Motel 6 was booked. Was visiting family in Porterville. let me just tell you I will never..never forget that night that bed was like sleeping on a sheet of Plywood!!! I never returned ...Keep driving..if It wasn't for family I would of never even considered staying in Porterville!!!!Keep driving and visit Porterville in Daylight!!

• Liked — Checking out!!!
  • Disliked — The room
  • Stayed November 2004, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2006

We just needed a place to crash since we were drinking at the bar, that is within the motel. We paid $85 and didn't even stay! because of the NO REFUNDS waiver you have to sign before checking in. We took the lose and ate our money. and ended up at the Best Western. Where we slept like BABY'S!
The room was HORRIBLE! It smelled nasty, the sheets were DIRTY! looked as if it was never cleaned at all! There was ROCHES! It was just over all the nastiest motel i've ever came across! Don't let the prices fool you! Motel 6 is WAY better and just across the street, but i recommend Best Western off of the 190.

• Stayed February 2006
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2005

That place is the worst in this town I would tell you to go to the motel 6 acoss the street

• Stayed March 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2003

The rooms are dirty. It stincks, buds everywhere. We all got sick the next day. Very bad service. They charged me $45.00 for 2 person. Single Bed.. If you try to use your credit card, they'll act like they're running it through their credit card machine and then tell you that their machine doesn't accept you credit card because it's a bad card. The recpt will pocket the money you pay for the room. I used the same card elsewhere that same night and it works at the other motel credit card machine. Please check the room before checking-in. No refunds will be made afterwards. There's a Super 8 Motel 10 miles North of Highway 65 from Porterville. Worth the drive and they are AAA apporved if there's no room in Porterville. I just didn't want you to go through what i've been through. It ruan the whole day for my girl and I. I just wanted you to learn from my mistake.

Been to Palm Tree Inn? Share your experiences!