“great panang curry” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are proud of our reputation for excellent food, a well-run kitchen and exceptional customer service. Established in 2005, Thai Kitchen is located in the heart of downtown Porterville in the Porter Plaza Shopping Center near the Galaxy 9 Theater and In-Shape Fitness Club. We are proud to have served our community for more than 10 years. We prepare our food using the freshest ingredients while respecting time-honored traditions learned from master chefs.
“great panang curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

it appears they have a new menu and several new items. Panang curry with chicken is one of my favorites. They serve it in a bowl here, so next time, I'll tell them I want it on a platter with a side of rice. Very affordably priced. Next trip, I'll go for my other favorites, either Tom Yum or Larb.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FOOD IN THE VALLEY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service is excellent but the food is beyond compare. Their menu is written with careful descriptions and the cooks adjust the contents to your liking. Clean cozy restaurant with good prices...can't ask for more.

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Porterville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Best restaurant in town. Excellent choice of food and they taste amazing. Our favorite is Stirfried Chicken Eggplant, Phad Thai, Spicy Fish etc.

The restaurant has a very nice ambiance and is spacious. Staff is friendly and food is served fast.

• Visited August 2013
Porterville, California
“thai without the spice??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

this is a average little thai place in our little town
the food is good - could use more spiciness
when asked how hot I would like my dish I told the waitress from one to five I would like five it was mild
they do have a good tom yum here though

out here in the hinterlands they get by but if they were in LA or the SF bay area they wouldnt be around that long

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tim l
Springville, California
“A Favorite !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We eat here often. It is one of my favorite restrauants in Porterville.
Very tasty food, good portions, and excecllent friendly service. Don't understand the menu? The waitress graciously explains it all to you. Choose your own lever of spiceyness!

Visited August 2012