“Closed for good reason” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Pomona, California
“Closed for good reason”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Angelo's Restaurante was FINALLY closed... probably due to the stressed out rude waitresses, penny skimping management who seem to have pinched quality right out the back door. The only thing good about this place is the location... PUHlease someone call Kithen Nightmares to make something of this spot in Pomona

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Glendora, California
“my first date with now my husband”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

What can I say but it was magical! 7 years ago.
Pizza and salad were great.

Visited August 2011
Pomona, California
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

Friends and I went out for the art walk and just happened to see Angelo's. I have been here before, their service mediocre at those times. Food is ok. This time it was the most horrible experience. We put in an order, and my friend paid ahead of time (that is what they asked). We waited for about 1.5 hours just hanging out and talking with other friends...at that point we were really hungry and wanted what was paid for (not to mention they wouldn't let us inside, and it was cold out). Turns out that the manager/waiter never submitted the order! Our other friends who ordered at the same time got their 2 pizzas and we did not. Since then, we refuse to go to Angelo's.

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pomona, CA
“Pizza Is Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

We recently moved here and think the pizza is good. It is a NY style pizza and they are pretty generous with their toppings. We pick it up so have not had any problems. I did eat in the restaurant once and did notice that even though the restaurant was virtually empty, the staff seemed zoned out. But the food was good and the waitress was pleasant. My husband was there for the lunch buffet and loved it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
La Verne
“Angelo's Pizza is the worst ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

I have been to this restaurant a few times and am finally sick of it. I have never been talked to so rudely. The restaurant has delivered to me 2 times in the last 2 weeks and today told me..."we don't deliver, and never have."

The food always comes cold and always is missing something. They had to come back to bring another order of food, since it was stone cold and missing chicken from the tortellini...and it still came cold and without chicken--- EVEN WHEN THE OWNER DROVE IT HERE HIMSELF!

DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME...FIND A DIFFERENT RESTAURANT!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere