“Barf!!! Stay Away!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Cerritos
“Barf!!! Stay Away!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Will never step foot in this dump again! I'm an avid BBQ lover and this place is far from BBQ. I never thought I would say this but this was the first time my party and I didn't finish our BBQ. We had their BBQ sampler special and were pretty excited to get out hands on it. Let's start with the beans, if I didn't know any better I think they cooked them in iron rich water, just horrible! The pork ribs tasted old and burnt! The BBQ sauce was Blah! No flavor, no tangy not spicy, not sweet, speechless to describe the plain taste. The only thing edible was the bread and fries.
Note to ownership.... A secret shoppers or someone in your organization needs to stop by at this location and fix all the issues. All the food tasted like last weeks left overs ... Old!!! Don't know how much longer you'll be in business. Another set of guests also at your location had the same feeling regarding the food. If it helps we went in at 12, so maybe we got stuck with yesterday's food! Nonetheless you guys have a lot of serious concerns that need to be addressed!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

June Lake, California
“Died and Gone to BBQ Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The brisket is to die for!! Order it you won't be disappointed. Beef ribs are delectible (meat falls off bone). Everything I've tried there is superb.

Visited June 2012
Pomona, California
“Bar B Quue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Nice restaurant, plent of Que, and nice people too! Plenty of parking in back (the north side).

La Verne, California
“Better than Memphis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

the best Beef Ribs from here to St. Louis and beyond. Meaty, tasty worth every penny even though prices are super reasonable. Staff work on a team system that really works. I have yet to make it to desert but the salad eater says their bread pudding is the best she has ever had. Just don't go when I am going to be there. I hate to wait for a table.

Visited March 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Food But Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Joey's has really good food but they are expensive. They have a good menu and are located downtown Pomona.

We've gone for lunch a few times but for two of us, our bill is always over $20.00. The food has always been great tho.

Visited July 2011