Stayed here five nights for a business session held here at the conference center. Room was neat and clean. TV reception was fuzzy on a couple of channels, but they were repairing a main cable line on campus. Small fridge is also in the room. Looked like nice pool area, but did not use. Ask for an end unit as you have a great view of the mountains in the distance. They also have a fitness room that I did not use either. Buffet breakfast daily was also included. They also have Free wifi in the rooms and conference area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kellogg West Conference Center and Lodge, nestled on a tree lined hilltop overlooking cereal magnate Will K. Kellogg's estate has become one of the leading conference centers in all of Southern California. Receiving both state and national recognition, Kellogg West continues improving itself to not only meet, but exceed its guests' expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kellogg West Conference Center And Hotel
- Kellogg West Hotel Pomona