“My all-time favorite bakery...pesto-tomato danish is INTERGALACTIC!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Franny's Cup & Saucer

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Point Arena
Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Franny's Cup & Saucer Bakery + Gifts. Located at 213 Main Street in Point Arena, and open Wednesday through Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. Sweet and savory pastries, handmade chocolates, lovely espresso, gifts and many other oddities.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My all-time favorite bakery...pesto-tomato danish is INTERGALACTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

My all-time favorite bakery...pesto-tomato danish is INTERGALACTIC!

Fort Worth
“Best bakery I've seen in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2006

Do not drive through Point Arena without stopping at Franny's Cup and Saucer. If you are tired of going into bakeries and having to choose between a cookie, a blueberry muffin, or a cinnamon roll, this is the place for you. Everything is baked fresh right there in the shop in Point Arena, and it is excellent. There was probably only one thing available that I had even tasted before. I ended up getting some type of cheesecake-like pastry (but it was definitely not cheesecake) made with blackberries and gooseberries. I don't know where the blackberries came from, but the gooseberries were picked from the yard of one of Franny's neighbors. Franny has a great personality, and she patiently described each item in the store to me. I would definitely go back again.