“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
San Francisco, California, United States
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have stayed at several Extended Stay Americas, but the Pleasanton ESA is the best of the best --- owed to the service! I won't name names, but the day person at check-in (Mon-Fri) is OUTSTANDING, and keeps me coming back for more!

This ESA is 'slightly' more expensive than others close to the area, but worth it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My room has nice accommodations complete with stove, refrigerator, desk, microwave, dishwasher. It even has pans to cook with. You can even bring pets here as well.

My room seems to be clean and even smells nice.

Erica, at the front desk is very helpful, friendly, and competent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love this hotel. The rooms have been remodeled and it is an excellent value. The room has everything you need for a short or long term stay. The entire staff is friendly and professional. I will stay again if I return to the area.

• Stayed March 2013
Hilmar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was in the area for business on a special project located at the Stoneridge Mall. This was a great location. Nice, clean quiet hotel with very friendly staff. Room was well furnished, and comfortable. The hotel was recently remodeled.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, very quiet. Definitely would stay again.
I was in town on business for over a month, working all over Bay Area and Central Valley. Pleasonton is a perfect location. Hotel was very quiet, except when people are talking while walking past your door, which didn't happen very often. It's far enough from highway but not too far. It's in a quiet and clean neighborhood, felt very safe. Staff was very friendly. I was sending and receiving multiple faxes everyday. Staff was always happy to do it. Hotel looked and smelled very clean.

• Stayed March 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We would like to extend our thanks for your recent review of Extended Stay America Pleasanton. I am thrilled to hear that your stay was nice and that you enjoyed our staff and accommodations. It is our mission each and every day to provide clean, comfortable rooms coupled with great service for each of our guests every day. We know that we didn’t get to be #1 in the Extended Stay Market by delivering anything less than excellence. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you’re in town as we would welcome you back to our hotel anytime. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you soon!
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel location in January. I found this location by using Hotwire and extended my stay because I was so happy with the remodeled room, kitchen, vanity separate from bathroom and the fabulous quiet location. The entire staff from the front desk to housekeeping are friendly and professional. I will stay here again next time I come to town to visit local family and friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, March 6, 2013
It is with our sincere thanks that we respond to the recent review you posted about our hotel Extended Stay America Pleasanton-Chabot Dr. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be just what you needed during a visit to our area. Our staff prides themselves on ensuring each guest is taken care of and made to feel welcome during their stay with us. It is our belief that happy guests make great word of mouth references for us just as you have done here on trip advisor. We thank you.

We do hope that you will come visit us again should your travels bring you back to our area or that of any of our over 680 hotels nationwide. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton-Chabot Dr.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying for 3 months at this Extended Stay and it was a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful, rooms were clean & comfortable and it is close to many different restaurants, groceries and shopping. The staff made sure they got to know me and was able to offer different restaurant recommendations based upon my preferences.

Room Tip: I preferred the first floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Pleasanton-Chabot Dr. I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be an ideal location for you close to dining and shopping during your 3 month stay with us. It is also so nice to know our staff was able to make you feel at right at home with their courteous service and restaurant recommendations. We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable rooms coupled with excellent service stay after stay. Its comments from guests like you that give us the rewards of what we do each day. We thank you for your kind words and hope that you will come visit us again should your travels bring you back to our area. With hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton-Chabot Dr.

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Address: 4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Location: United States > California > Pleasanton
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
Extended Stay America Pleasanton
Extended Stay Pleasanton
Pleasanton Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.