“Helpfull staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Helpfull staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am writing to commend the staff, Allison and Karl, for their help in making our visit more enjoyable. Their tips and advice in helping us choose wineries, among the hundreds in the area, was very helpful and allowed us to make the most of our short visit. Allison even took the time to look up directions on the internet when a location did not come up on our GPS.
The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable, allowing a good nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Pleasanton. We are so happy to hear that Allison and Karl were so helpful to you during your stay. They truly are two of our finest Managers. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the local wineries in our area during your stay with us. We truly care about making sure you have a wonderful experience with us from the moment you arrive until the day you depart. Providing clean, fresh comfortable rooms coupled with excellent guest service is the mission we set out on each and every day. Thank you so much for your recognition of our staff and hotel. We would be pleased to have you back as a guest should your travels bring you back to our area. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

First impressions are so important. That being said, from the moment I stepped into the lobby I was immidiately acknowledged and greeted. The staff was warm and friendly. I checked in with ease and the desk clerk explained all the "need to knows" about the hotel and surrounding area.
Once in my room I found it very cozy, a home away from home. There was ample seating area, including a desk and sofa. I was happy to find there was enough outlets to plug in all things needing charded. I was suprised the room was even equipped with a dvd player. And about an hour into my stay I received a call from the front desk seeing if everything was to my liking, that scored a big plus in my book!
The location is in a prime spot, close to many eating establishments and convenience stores. And if time enough permits there is a nice size shopping mall within minutes.
Overall my stay was very comfortable and exactly as I hoped for. I would highly recommend this establishment to others!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Pleasanton. We are so pleased to hear that your arrival at our hotel went so smoothly and that all our staff welcomed you into what like to consider for all our guests as their home away from home. Given our company’s commitment to excellent guest satisfaction it great to hear that exactly what you experienced during you stay with us. Our rooms are well equipped for even the most seasoned traveler so you have all the comforts of home right at your fingertips. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of what our area has to offer in local restaurants and shopping. We hope that you will come to see us again should your travels bring you back to the Pleasanton area. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Superb customer service from the whole staff, good restaurants (including Sendo Sushi, Chili's, Starbuck's, etc.) nearby within walking distance (and for a true NYC type walker, I even walked to the Stoneridge Mall (pretty close to 2 miles) for Happy Hour at PF Chang's), good premium TV channels (including SHO and the Food Network), 15-minute walk to the BART station. I never seemed to make it for breakfast in the mornings since I was always sleeping during the breakfast hours. There should be Extended Stay America hotels in the other countries for a global traveler/trekker like myself. :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
We would like to extend our thanks for your great review of our hotel Extended Stay America Pleasanton. It is very gratifying to hear that our staff is helpful and courteous and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Most of our locations are centrally located nearby many area attractions and restaurants. Were so happy to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy some of what this area has to offer. We do have a few locations north of the U.S. border in neighboring Canada but so far that is the extent of our International locations at this time. We are so glad that you enjoy us so much during your stays. We look forward to seeing you again at this location or that of any of our over 680 locations Nationwide. Again, with our thanks the Management at Extended Stay Pleasanton.
Gig Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The hotel staff are some of the best I've ever experienced (and I travel frequently). All the staff was fantastic, but special kudos to Eloisa, who was very efficient and genuinely helpful and friendly. In my opinion, she could be training staff from other hotels on how to handle customers.
Keep up the good work!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Hotel Extended Stay America Pleasanton. Given our companies commitment to excellent service it is so great to hear that our staff notably Eloisa was so helpful during your stay. We pledge to provide the best accommodations and service a guest should come to expect from all of our hotels. We are very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel for the entire travel world to see. We look forward to being able to be of service to you again in the future. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I found the staff to be nice, the rooms to be great and comfortable. Wonderful bed. Quiet location, Starbucks nearby. What I really, really, really appreciated was the CHOICE of a smoking room, that was clean with no stale smells. I have stayed here a couple of times already. Will use Extended Stay America cross-country from now on. Thank you.

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty quiet. No major roads nearby and no traffic
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
It is with our sincere appreciation that we respond to your review of our hotel Extended Stay America Pleasanton. I am so thrilled to hear that we made such an impression on you that you will choose to stay at other locations across the nation as well. We have a whole hearted philosophy as a company that we pledge to put forth our best to each guest each stay, each day no matter what city you may stay. We will be sure to pass on your thanks as well as ours to our entire staff for a job well done! Thank you again for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to our area. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Extended Stay American continues to win my business. The hotel is an example of what this chain does right. Smooth check in with a helpful staff. The room was well laid out. Lots of room and seems bigger than it is. The bed was excellent and the desk was very usable. Kitchen was well appointed. This hotel had a exercise room of fair size and offered a good grab and go breakfast.
The only downside is I would avoid the first floor inside room as they are a bit dark. Overall I am happy with this hotel and this chain.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor inside rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review of Extended Stay America Pleasanton. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly appointed spacious guest suites and that our staff was exceptionally helpful to you during your stay. We pride ourselves on fresh rooms and great service each and every stay. It sounds as if we hit a home run in your case. We will pass on our thanks as well as yours to the staff and thank them for a job well done. We do hope that you will return to stay with us again should your travels bring you to our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With our sincere thanks the Management and staff at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Well located and value for money. The shops and resturants are just round the corner and there good options to fine around. The rooms are clean and the hotel staff was very courteous. Bathrooms were very clean and done when I checked in

• Stayed December 2012
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay at Extended Stay America Pleasanton. I am so glad to hear that our staff was courteous and helpful during your stay. I am also glad that you found our location to be convenient for your shopping and dining needs. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and fresh, clean rooms for our guest’s enjoyment stay after stay. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to our area that you will come pay us a visit again. Please don’t hesitate to call us here at the hotel directly if we can be of any assistance to you, Thank you again for your kind words about your stay at Extended Stay America Pleasanton.

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Address: 4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Location: United States > California > Pleasanton
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
Extended Stay America Pleasanton
Extended Stay Pleasanton
Pleasanton Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.