“Still working on it.....” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Chico, Ca
“Still working on it.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Yes they have added new paint and furnishings, and now they look like any other updated hotel across the US, BUT..... we found someone else's beer cap on the kitchenette counter, missing drawer face plate, no shampoo and only one bar of soap, hallway and stairs were covered in leaves, and not a full complement of towels in the room. Price was the best in the area for an overnight stay. Prepackaged breakfast carbohydrates added surprise but not something we eat.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent an situation like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I assure you that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
MA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I booked for 2 nights, on the second day I came back from work to find that not only do they not make the beds or freshen the towels, my bed was messed up - and I thought that was odd. Went to the lobby to hear a woman yelling about bugs so when I got back to my room it clicked, "they must be searching rooms in the area, I must be ok if they checked it" so i went to make the bed, noticing that they had tucked the bedskirt in - because clearly they had lifted the mattress.

I pull out a fold of the bedskirt and immediately saw three bugs scatter out, then upon lifting the mattress saw dozens of bugs, INFESTED. Now, I understand bed bugs happen, it's gross they should move me but the SHEAR NEGLIGENCE of checking the room then letting me figure it out for myself that there was an infestation was UNACCEPTABLE. I was not only charged for the second night that I didn't stay, I tried to get a refund (not on the first night mind you, the one that I SLEPT in that infested room) and they claim, "we don't know what you're talking about". The best part is that we showed the front desk photographs of the bugs and each filled out claim reports on what had happened and yet they INSIST that this never happened?

I think this place ought to be shut down for the negligence of their guests. This was absolutely horrible.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Hi Cori,

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my and my staff’s primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincere apology.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As the Regional Director of Operations, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. We take your review very seriously in order to make continued improvement in our services. Thank you for taking time to provide us with your review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Address: 4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Location: United States > California > Pleasanton
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
Extended Stay America Pleasanton
Extended Stay Pleasanton
Pleasanton Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.