We stayed in Pleasanton at the Marriott Residence Inn during the 4th of July weekend. The hotel was a very good choice. We had a suite reserved but when we checked in they said it was a smoking room so we took another room that had a queen size bed and a full kitchen. The room also had a pull out couch. The room was clean and very nice. We stayed right off of the lobby. Every morning they served a full breakfast. Monday through Fridays they served free dinners. The hotel was right off the freeway which was very convenient. There was also a mall within walking distance that had everything you could have needed. We would definitely come back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Residence Inn Pleasanton Hotel
- Pleasanton Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redesigned urban-style Suites, Lobby, and Gatehouse with full kitchens and stylish luxuries like granite countertops & 37” HDTV’s. Located adjacent to I-580 & I-680, close to BART, local business parks, and walking distance to Stoneridge Mall. Our pet-friendly hotel offers complimentary in-room high-speed internet and complimentary full hot breakfast buffet served daily & evening Social Hour (Monday - Thursday) to provide you a light meal with beer, wine and soda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.