“Fantastic Beds” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5375 Owens Court, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Grass Valley, California, Usa
“Fantastic Beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you want extremely friendly staff and a good nights sleep on a perfect bed. This is the place. Reasonable too, considering the cost includes more than just a continental breakfast. You can get fruit, cereal, yogurt, bagels, muffins or even hot waffles (no limit).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Pleasantoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear 115SandraS,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a response about your stay at our property. I'm glad you found our breakfast adequate and fulfilling. We look forward to seeing you again at the Best Western Plus Pleasanton INN.
Tim Simpson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I must say, this location has become a favorite of mine. I have been constantly satisfied with my stays and this trip was no exception. The upgrades to the rooms are modest but noticable which means I can still get a good price and it feels like a brand new room. Service never fails, the manager has done a good job and treats everyone with equal respect. I certainly recommend this location to anyone traveling with family or looking for a clean place to settle for the night!

• Stayed June 2013
Jose C.

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoy our property so much. We strive everyday to make our customers feel at home and welcomed, it is music to my ears to hear that our hard work didn't go unnoticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Sincerely yours
Santa Rosa, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful. The rooms were a good size for two and the hotel was convenient to where we needed to be. The only problem was the noise from the 580 freeway. It kept me awake all night because traffic was constant. I suggest a room further from the freeway and facing westerly. Others in our group who stayed there said the noise did not bother them. I would stay there again but get a different room.

Room Tip: Choose a quieter room, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Pleasantoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I personally want to apologize that your stay wasn't as pleasant as it should have been due to the road noise. We appreciate your time and feedback. Management is aware of the noise the 580 causes and are diligently working towards a solution. My team and I appreciate that you found the room to be clean and efficient during you stay . We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Sincerely yours.
Santee, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed here 5 days for work. Not the best room I stayed in. Hyatt Place a mile away has much better rooms and it's not located 20 yds from highway 580 but I was not paying. The Hyatt Place is only $10 more per day. I gave it a high rating only because of the excellent service especially Karen, the woman who provided the morning continental breakfast. I have never had anyone who was more friendly, polite and attentive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I want to start by thanking you for your honesty and insight into what you thought could utilize some improvements. We recently upgraded our guest rooms with new 37" Flat screen TV and furniture. We are continuously working towards making more improvements to our facility to better satisfy current and future guest. Karen and I appreciate your recognition for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again. Once again thank you for providing our hotel with positive feedback.
Sparks, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I made my reservation through the corporate best western line and was told (by mistake) that you can pay your deposit with cash. That was the only problem I had with this place and it wasnt even thier fault.
We arrived to the hotel at around 5:30 in the evening. It is right off the freeway and very easy to see. The check in staff was very nice and had great conversation. She made us feel very welcome. They had HOT coffee in the lobby at that time of night which is something I have never seen before and was a definate bonus after the long drive.
The rooms were very nice and super clean. The decor was beautiful, nice wall paper and tasteful furnishings and wall art work. The room included the standard iron and ironing board along with an in-room coffee maker and fridge. It came with a microwave and nice big TV. I was suprised that I didnt have to pay extra for the fridge and microwave which were included in the price of the room. They also include the free wi-fi.
The hotel is right next to different food outlets so you wont have to go far to get dinner or lunch - there is a burger place a pizza place and another sit down resturant. It seems to be right across the street from a very large Chucke - e - Cheese place which might be fun if you have kids. The soda machines in the hallway were empty but I am sure that is a vendor issue and not hotel fault.
The water pressure in the shower was wonderful and they had great linens (warm!) and good pillows. The pillows were white and fluffy and they had them arranged all cute and feathered on the bed.
The breakfast is pretty much your regular breakfast with muffins, cereal, waffel maker etc., but they did have yogurt and breakfast burritos. They have a computer in the lobby free of charge incase you dont have a smart phone or lap top with you and it includes a printer.
I would stay at this hotel again! The service was great all around and the place is warm and clean. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Room Tip: I read on a few reviews that the freeway traffic is horrible - I think that pretty much comes with h...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pleasantoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear iansgal51510,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your feedback on our trip adviser page, your feed back is important and vital to our day to day operations. We are continuing to try and improve our facilities and accommodations for our current and future guest. there are plans in place to try and minimize the effect of the freeway noise. Thank you for your positive words and we appreciate your time and patronage.

Tim Simpson

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn? Share your experiences!