“No Surprises” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5375 Owens Court, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sparks, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I made my reservation through the corporate best western line and was told (by mistake) that you can pay your deposit with cash. That was the only problem I had with this place and it wasnt even thier fault.
We arrived to the hotel at around 5:30 in the evening. It is right off the freeway and very easy to see. The check in staff was very nice and had great conversation. She made us feel very welcome. They had HOT coffee in the lobby at that time of night which is something I have never seen before and was a definate bonus after the long drive.
The rooms were very nice and super clean. The decor was beautiful, nice wall paper and tasteful furnishings and wall art work. The room included the standard iron and ironing board along with an in-room coffee maker and fridge. It came with a microwave and nice big TV. I was suprised that I didnt have to pay extra for the fridge and microwave which were included in the price of the room. They also include the free wi-fi.
The hotel is right next to different food outlets so you wont have to go far to get dinner or lunch - there is a burger place a pizza place and another sit down resturant. It seems to be right across the street from a very large Chucke - e - Cheese place which might be fun if you have kids. The soda machines in the hallway were empty but I am sure that is a vendor issue and not hotel fault.
The water pressure in the shower was wonderful and they had great linens (warm!) and good pillows. The pillows were white and fluffy and they had them arranged all cute and feathered on the bed.
The breakfast is pretty much your regular breakfast with muffins, cereal, waffel maker etc., but they did have yogurt and breakfast burritos. They have a computer in the lobby free of charge incase you dont have a smart phone or lap top with you and it includes a printer.
I would stay at this hotel again! The service was great all around and the place is warm and clean. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Room Tip: I read on a few reviews that the freeway traffic is horrible - I think that pretty much comes with h...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pleasantoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear iansgal51510,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your feedback on our trip adviser page, your feed back is important and vital to our day to day operations. We are continuing to try and improve our facilities and accommodations for our current and future guest. there are plans in place to try and minimize the effect of the freeway noise. Thank you for your positive words and we appreciate your time and patronage.

Best Regards
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I frequently stay at the BW Pleasanton Inn when in town for business. The value for the area is great! The beds are comfortable with enough blankets...I hate a stingy approach to bedding! I appreciate the double-cased pillows. While the motel is older, it is very well maintained and clean. The staff is outstanding; very pleasant, eager to assist and competent! It is close to the freeway, but I don't notice the sound, although some might, so if you are concerned there are some rooms which might get less sound. The furnishings are adequate for my comfort, with hair dryer, iron, microwave and fridge, and a sitting chair with ottoman as well as a desk and work chair. The Wi-Fi has been upgraded, but does take a hit when someone decides to stream a movie. (Please, don't be a bandwidth piggy!) Breakfast is an extended continental with an egg and ham burrito available along with the standard offerings of fruit, juices, pastries, hot and cold cereals and WAFFLES! I haven't had a chance to try the pool and spa (business doesn't wrap up by the 9 PM closing time) There is no laundry, but dry cleaning service is available. For the proximity to my client, the value can't be beat!

Room Tip: The elevator is in the middle of the motel, but I think the ground floors might be quieter..especial...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello Socalbaglady,

It is a pleasure to hear that our hard work hasn't been left unnoticed. At the Best Western we strive to provide superior customer service to all. We appreciate your time and loyalty, your feedback is very important part of our business and we thank you for your Trip adviser review. We hope to have the privilege to accommodate you in the future.

Pleasanton, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Words cannot illustrate the service, hospitality and comfort of this establishment. Five Stars are not enough. Integrity, authenticity of personality and character benchmark this establishment as real people who provide first-class treatment to me and others.

Thank You for a restful stay, Best Western and crew.

:-D

Stryker, Green Beret. USA ARMY

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Wow Stryker,
We really appreciate your positive feedback for my team and I.By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope that when your back in the area your first choice accommodations will be our property.

Best Regard
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Very helpful staff! Big plus! Even helped us with making waffles which we failed horribly at! :)

Rooms are clean and have good air conditioning. The location is right next to a really noisy highway though.

• Stayed December 2012
Pleasantoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Sammadeta,

Thank you for having a moment to share your experience at our property. We appreciate your positive feed back, I'm glad to hear that the staff provided the service that was needed. Hopefully when you return we will be done with the windows so the noise wont be a factor. One again thank you for your time and positive words.

San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and each time has been a good experience!..The staff is friendly and will work with you on room issues. I look forward to spending many more nights at this location.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are VERY stuffy...they will choke a non-smoker.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thanks Jose C

My staff and I are pleased to hear that you recognized our diligent effort to provide quality customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Best Regards
Tim Simpson

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn? Share your experiences!