This Hilton is overpriced and not worth it:
1) charged $75 for my small dog, there was no mention of a charge when booked online. I asked them to eliminate it and all the woman said was "it's corporate policy, I'll ask my controller." Sorry! She is a not an asset to the company.
(as an aside, we stayed at the Hyatt Sommerfield Suites down the road, for almost 1/2 the price, a substantial breakfast in included, no charge for the pooch, free internet, and decent Starbucks included.
2) $5 for 2 coffees in the AM, ripoff!
3) $10 daily internet fee (free everywhere else)
4) pluses are the Sports Club next door included in the stay and a decent pool environment. Hot tub not very hot and most of the jets don't work
5) Rooms clean enough but at the junction of 580 and 680 with views of a roof, this place is truly nothing special, go to the Hyatt for better value
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pleasanton At The Club Hotel
- Hilton Pleasanton At The Club Hotel Pleasanton
- Hilton Pleasanton At Hotel
- Hilton Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Pleasanton, a cozy stop in Northern California with small town flavor and big city connections, and stay at the Hilton Pleasanton at The Club hotel. This town is known for big fun and big business, and with quick access to I-580 and I-680, you'll have no trouble discovering both. The hotel is located just minutes from the Hacienda and Bishop Ranch Business Parks, Livermore Valley Wine Country, Alameda County Fairgrounds, and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Pleasanton at The Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.