Just so-so. I was stunned they'd charge an additional fee for use of wifi, just about an essential nowadays, especially since this is not a big city hotel. Their customer service was also average. Expected more from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Pleasanton, a cozy stop in Northern California with small town flavor and big city connections, and stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at The Club hotel. This town is known for big fun and big business, and with quick access to I-580 and I-680, you'll have no trouble discovering both. The hotel is located just minutes from the Hacienda and Bishop Ranch Business Parks, Livermore Valley Wine Country, Alameda County Fairgrounds, and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at The Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pleasanton At The Club Hotel Pleasanton
- Hilton Pleasanton At Hotel
- Pleasanton Hilton