This place is pretty nice considering the price - we paid $85/night and that included free Internet connections. There is a nice swimming pool.
The people at check-in were nice. Housekeeping wasn't particularly regular and there was a food tray in the hall that kept getting moved around for two days before it was finally picked up.
It is across the street from an In-and-Out burger which is always fun. It's about 10 minutes from cute downtown Pleasanton, and about 15 minutes from wine country in Livermore Valley (Concannon is fantastic).
The restaurant is ok but they seem to have a fly problem and the service is iffy.
But again, not bad for the location.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- 4 Points By Sheraton Pleasanton
- Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Four Points
- Pleasanton Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton features 214 guest rooms. From the patios and balconies, guests can enjoy the soothing sights and sounds on our 10.5 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.