They gave me a room directly above the trash compactor. It was actually a huge room with lots of empty space, but the trash compactor was loud in the mornings. Also really made it a pretty gross view. The restaurant (Faz) in the hotel is kind of bad - they served me beer in a very visibly broken glass and what I ordered was about 50% different than what I actually received. Service took kind of a while, too.
Tip- don't bring all your luggage into the lobby when you check in! You are more than likely going to have to pile back into your car and drive to the correct building and walk up a flight of stairs with all of your stuff (no elevators!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton features 214 guest rooms. From the patios and balconies, guests can enjoy the soothing sights and sounds on our 10.5 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- 4 Points By Sheraton Pleasanton
- Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Sheraton
- Pleasanton Four Points