Front Desk Staff was friendly and helpful, they made us feel welcome. The rooms are clean, cozy and GREAT as well as great value for your money. Other family members were with us and stayed in other room. Since they had children the kitchen with refrigerator, microwave & sink area was perfect. Loved the Continental Breakfast (many items to choose from & fresh coffee) & besides that there are apples in the morning and cookies in the evening for snack. Safe location close freeways and Bart Station (commuter train) to travel to Bay Area (San Francisco/Oakland); we were there for New Year's Day Raider Game; no need to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing in Pleasanton, California continues to provide excellent accommodations to business travelers and vacationers alike. Convenience is key when it comes to Pleasanton Lodging and The Larkspur Landing is located just off of Interstate 580 and is one of the few hotels in Pleasanton within close proximity to corporate offices of businesses such as Oracle, AT&T, Roche, PG&E, Front Range Solutions, Safeway, Sybase, ChevronTexaco, Workday and Kaiser Permanente. On your next trip to Pleasanton, California, consider The Larkspur Landing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Larkspur Landing Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Larkspur Hotel Landing Pleasonton
- Larkspur Hotel Pleasanton