“Like the Huevos Rancheros” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 198 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Mexican, American
San Ramon, CA
“Like the Huevos Rancheros”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Best huevos rancheros in the area. Nice patio. Great service. Street scene is fun to watch people go by.

I wish the motorcycle guys could afford a muffler!

Visited April 2013

Pleasanton, California, United States
“Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is all bought in, nothing fresh here...all comes out of cans, bags, and boxes. The food all tastes the same...tasteless, bland and just gross....a runny pile of red slop with nuked cheese on top. How does this place stay in business???

Visited November 2012
Manteca, California
“bland atmosphere, bland service and overpriced blander food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had the snapper tostadas, they were not very good, the best part was the avocado on top. It was like eating chopped up leftovers and there was no beans or cheese on them. So I ordered a side of beans to go with it so I could mix it up to get it to stay on the fork. The refried beans were tastless and mushy like baby food. I don't like to spicy, but this had no spice what so ever, we used all of the salsa and salt and pepper to get flavor to our food. Five hours later I'm still trying to digest it. It must have been the shift changing of the employees because no one was around for a least 15 minutes, I finally had to ask for our bill, then we never saw our waiter again. We will not be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Avila Beach, Ca.
“Good Tostada, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had lunch at Alberto's on a weekday. We got there and the restaurant was almost empty. We were seated promptly and the waiter, Jorge, brought the chips and salsa, then disappeared. The bartender brought draft beer and my wife's Cadillac margarita which was to her liking. The waiter finally reappeared and took our order. The popular tostada was quite good, full of shredded chicken. Overall we liked the food and drink but thought the service could have been better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Livermore, California
“Just mexican for a sky rocking price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Totally dissapointed from Albertos. We went with 4 people for dinner after a fair visit. We got a pitcher of Margarita. Big mistake: it was over $50.00. Burritos and Enchiladas were ok, but not special. It was just food for a lot of money. I think they forgot to take the spices out. The whole bill was over $130.00. For drinks and food. This is not mexikan to me. I can make this at home cheaper. Will think twice if I go there again.

Visited August 2012