“mexican spot” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Pleasanton, California
“mexican spot”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Food just so-so.Seemed pretty average, I like a variety of tastes in mexican food.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Bad service, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

This place looks accommodating enough, with a nice outdoor seating area, a decent bar, and reasonable indoor seating area. But that is pretty much where the pleasantries end. We were there when they were not too busy and the service was just plain bad. I had to ask for a salsa refill 3 times, and finally had to get out of my chair and walk back towards the kitchen to get someone's attention to bring some salsa. Also, not once did our waiter come by during the meal to see how we were doing or if we needed anything. My mother-in-law had to get refills for her water from my wife and I. As for the food, it was not much better. I had a combination plate, one enchilada and one crispy taco, both with ground beef. The beef was greasy and not very flavorful, and the refried beans and Spanish rice very bland. My wife's chicken enchiladas were better, but still not all that good. Overall, not a good experience. I will not return, nor will I recommend this to others.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fremont, California
“Overpriced, unaccomodating, food so-so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Service was bad, food was bad, Server not helpful to resolve issues.

Visited November 2011
Dublin, CA
“Horrible Food Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I cannot say anything more, don't waste your time or money!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California, USA
“People go just to be seen......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Seriously, I think the only reason people go here is so they can be seen sitting there. I have no idea what draws people to come back here other than it sits on Main Street and you can sit on the patio. It is way overpriced, the food is so so, and the service is usually iffy, meaning if they remember you sitting there. I cringe when friends say they want to go there...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere